the tomb raider 2 is a big NO NO for real play.

oyw7862

Non-Gambler
Today, I tried out the new MG slots - tomb raider 2.

This game, music and graphic is OK, but the payout is horrible.

This game, if you want to enjoy it, try playing in fun model.

OR if you win some money using bonus, you can use it to clear the WR:).

------------------------------Test Data-----------------------------------
Total play time > 9 hours.
Play in FL and All jackpots.

Total spin - 6K+ @ flat 3$.

During normal spin the max payout ~32$

I got free spin 11 times, max pay out ~63$

Super Mode 4 times, max pay out ~40$

Global Feature 6 times, max pay out ~65$

Total wage = 18000$ and lost 750$

I deposit 3 times at 350$ each.

And best result of my bank roll is 377$:mad:
----------------------------------------------------------------------
So this game is a joke for serious slots players.

The only usage of this game is to fullfill the WR.

Sure even if you play a day you will not lose alot.

THis game for me is more like a single hand jack and better.:oops:

Such a good game, ruined by its payout.

Feel sorry for MG.

Today, I tried out the new MG slots - tomb raider 2.

This game, music and graphic is OK, but the payout is horrible.

This game, if you want to enjoy it, try playing in fun model.

OR if you win some money using bonus, you can use it to clear the WR:).

------------------------------Test Data-----------------------------------
Total play time > 9 hours.
Play in FL and All jackpots.

Total spin - 6K+ @ flat 3$.

During normal spin the max payout ~32$

I got free spin 11 times, max pay out ~63$

Super Mode 4 times, max pay out ~40$

Global Feature 6 times, max pay out ~65$

Total wage = 18000$ and lost 750$

I deposit 3 times at 350$ each.

And best result of my bank roll is 377$:mad:
----------------------------------------------------------------------
So this game is a joke for serious slots players.

The only usage of this game is to fullfill the WR.

Sure even if you play a day you will not lose alot.

THis game for me is more like a single hand jack and better.:oops:

Feel sorry for MG.

Ok, you lost me there.

Sure, the line & bonus wins aren't that great, but if my math is correct, then losing $750 over $18,000 in wagering puts the payout % in the mid 90s....I've seen worse..

I've rarely seen a slot that you can play even an hour on $750 at $3/spin, let alone 9..

Ok, you lost me there.

Sure, the line & bonus wins aren't that great, but if my math is correct, then losing $750 over $18,000 in wagering puts the payout % in the mid 90s....I've seen worse..

I've rarely seen a slot that you can play even an hour on $750 at $3/spin, let alone 9..

Yes it is a good slots for fullfill the WR :lolup:.

I hope I will not get a ban as a bonus abuser. Actually 180$ in that 750 is the bonus.:D.

also, I get about ~25$ coupon points for that wage.

maybe true. But why do you play Slots? To hit big, or not? When the variance is such low and the usual result of bonus games is between x3 and x20, then its a waste of time and money.

I don't see big chances here to hit something really nice (above x200 or so). I lost so far $4500 on the Slot and never got anything higher than x5 my bet.

1x Super Mode with two times my bet, no Free Spins and in the Travel Bonus my first two clicks where "Trap".

maybe true. But why do you play Slots? To hit big, or not? When the variance is such low and the usual result of bonus games is between x3 and x20, then its a waste of time and money.

Yes, but as oyw pointed out, it's a good way to grind down WR's if you're playing a bonus and want to minimize the risk of busting out early...

Sadly, I have to totally agree. It sucks big time.

I posted my similar results on the Tomb Raider review thread
Me too. I thought maybe I hadn't given it enough of a chance because from my few 100 spins I just could not see where ANY big win was ever going to come from. But oyw's post has conformed my fears - it's a donkey! :mad:

KK

Sadly, I have to totally agree. It sucks big time.

Me too. I thought maybe I hadn't given it enough of a chance because from my few 100 spins I just could not see where ANY big win was ever going to come from. But oyl's post has conformed my fears - it's a donkey! :mad:

Maybe it's just a bug and they'll refund everyone's money wasted on it once it's fixed..then we can try again ;)

I finally hit the bonus feature after 500+ spins :eek: I was thinking "YESS, this must be a great feature because it was so hard to hit (3Dicey)"

So the feature starts and I'm thinking "X100 bet would be cool, but I'd settle for X50"

My first pick was "Trap" :eek: I thought "Oh well, can't happen twice"

Second pick "Trap" :eek::eek::eek:

Total feature win: $0.00 :sob:

IMO terrible payout for everything it "could" produce but then doesn't. $60 on a $2.10 bet...I get better results playing $.45 on Thunderstruck when the "Gods" are with me:confused:

I'm amazed that you can win zero on the passprt feature! It can't possibly be truly random thanks to the 'weighted average' - so that's a bit of a nightmare...

Kinda depressing to hit with the knowledge it could be worth nothing! At 32RED, I hit "trap" twice too - but both times I got to fight someone, and won - meaning I won anyhow. The third time I got beaten.

Overall, it is a hugely enjoyable game - but it's the first time I've seen a noticable difference in 'fun' and 'real' play...? Was probably just lucky/unlucky I guess (I'm sure MG wouldn't differentiate between the two)

This will be a massively popular game.

Kinda depressing to hit with the knowledge it could be worth nothing! At 32RED, I hit "trap" twice too - but both times I got to fight someone, and won - meaning I won anyhow. The third time I got beaten.

Did you hit two traps on the first location or later? Because I only got the fighting scene when I hit two traps on third or fourth location. But when I hit two traps on the first location, there was no fighting scene at all and game over.

I'd say its definately a low variance slot - a great slot for entertainment value, and maybe a small profit on the odd occasion, but the chances of winning big are slimmer than a supermodel. Definately a "grinder", but a fun one at least.

I'm amazed that you can win zero on the passport feature!...
So am I - I literally just hit it after 189 spins; first location - Trap, Trap, Game Over.

You win: ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! You can not be F$&%ING SERIOUS!! :axeman2: :sob: :machinegu

Trouble is - we're all going to carry on playing it trying to see if a big win is really ever possible, and MG are laughing all the way to the bank!
:mad:

I believe they think that most players don't even EXPECT to win playing this slot, instead it is purely entertainment for them. In other words you willingly pay to see the fancy graphics and get a bit of "excitement". But there are probably other things in this world which give you more entertainment and cost you less :rolleyes:

I'm amazed that you can win zero on the passprt feature!

Agreed. Only leaves the player feeling pee'ed off - any "pick-em" style slot feature should give you at least 5x back IMO. Free spins is different because you know the payout potential is effectively open-ended, so the "potential" tends to make up for a few bad'uns. It's that old "managing expectations" thing again.

Today, I put another 300 spins on this "bad slots". The global features triggered 4 times in ~300 spins and in the same period, I also got 2 free spins and 4 super mode.

I still did it on 3$ flat bets. it gave me so many features and I actually won money from it TODAY. 92$:eek2:

I conclude:
(1) the game is for fun only and when players tired with its fancy outlook.
It will die hard.
(2) the global feature can be triggered in about 5 - 20 spins only if you lose enough money or you get great luck.
(3) the chance to win more than 100x bets is similar to hit a RF@5$ per coin.:oops::lolup:

There is a bug in this slot. When you hit a win of around X7 or more, it adds to the credits before the win drops in. It adds it then removes it in a split second. It sucks cos it means you know if you are going to win or not before the reels line up :confused:

When you hit a win of around X7 or more, it adds to the credits before the win drops in. It adds it then removes it in a split second. It sucks cos it means you know if you are going to win or not before the reels line up :confused:

Yeah but lets be honest, not many of us will see a win that big on TR2 in our lifetimes ;)

Actually I had a good long session on it last night. Enjoyed it - that is until I hit the Sword bonus and got two Traps and nada on the first two picks. Accepting it's low variance, that still p*isses you right off after waiting so long for it. So it was back to Thunderstruck for me, lol. :rolleyes: But I'm sure I'll venture back at some point.

I still can't decide if I like it or hate it lol

Having hit 4 to the feature it took another 700 spins before getting the 5th. I don't think i'm losing much on this slot.... but I just dont see were a great win is going to come from.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back