The Remarkable CM Community Thread

Hey All,

Urgent help needed!

I have been sent a message saying 'You've qualified for tonights £500 Grosvenor Goals Poker Freeroll at 8pm'.

Any advice please for someone who has never entered Grosvenor Goals until this weekend, just gone, and barely knows how to play Poker? Though I reckon i would be good at Poker face but its hidden online, probably for the best :)

Update:

I am about to receive the prize soon and since it will be at Paypal and i can't deposit with it, I just deposited the amount (30 cad = 20 euro) and did my best .....

Fail. Deposited again and again and again.... Plan was to double just one of them ....fail every time, bets 0.9 , 0.10 and a couple of hundred .20 :(

Balance never went up...not for a bit ! RTP of the session 54%

Update:

I am about to receive the prize soon and since it will be at Paypal and i can't deposit with it, I just deposited the amount (30 cad = 20 euro) and did my best .....

Fail. Deposited again and again and again.... Plan was to double just one of them ....fail every time, bets 0.9 , 0.10 and a couple of hundred .20 :(

Balance never went up...not for a bit ! RTP of the session 54%

View attachment 117829

The important thing is that you did your best! =)
tried.png

Heyo!
Been having some amazing luck these past 3 days, and to keep my karma up and running i figured i would share some with the remarkable CM-community.
I will be giving away 2x250sek (2x€23.7).

Comp is: Guess what my final score in tonights Sweet Bonanza battle on vs will be.
If you are not familiar with battle of slots, basically you get one point for 1c won, so a €5 win equals 500 points.
And it is 100 spins at €0.25 each.

Comp end when the battle begins, so 20:00 gmt tonight.
Good luck!

Edit: Usual rules apply, and i prefer to transfer via skrill if possible.

Last edited:
Heyo!
Been having some amazing luck these past 3 days, and to keep my karma up and running i figured i would share some with the remarkable CM-community.
I will be giving away 2x250sek (2x€23.7).

Comp is: Guess what my final score in tonights Sweet Bonanza battle on vs will be.
If you are not familiar with battle of slots, basically you get one point for 1c won, so a €5 win equals 500 points.
And it is 100 spins at €0.25 each.

Comp end when the battle begins, so 20:00 gmt tonight.
Good luck!

Edit: Usual rules apply, and i prefer to transfer via skrill if possible.

Thanks Kroffe and well done on your DOA wins!

I reckon yours will go like mine have been and you will score a whopping 999! (I hope its more).

Hmm, i just remembered that the stake is €0.20 and not €0.25.
Its €0.25 only when the bonusbet is activated, and battles are always done without.
If people want to submit a new guess they can, but looking at the info, the bonusbet really does not seem to alter the rtp much.

Im sure Harry will come tell me how wrong that statement is soon. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back