The Remarkable CM Community Thread

Winner at midnight!

Thank god I get paid then, as Revolut just blocked my account with all my money in it. Can’t even get food today.
Let’s hope they sort it out

Winner at midnight!

Thank god I get paid then, as Revolut just blocked my account with all my money in it. Can’t even get food today.
Let’s hope they sort it out

Hope you can sort but don't worry about the comp if you've hit troubles. Im sure the community wont mind. We expect a little trouble from Misstrouble.

Just an update I did win with the money I won last time but when I withdrew they had a three day waiting period which I had to do, without knowing or pop up they surprisingly put the money back in my account and I thought I had one a comp I had entered and that was the prize. Needles to say I lost it. Supposedly I didn't have a deposit method despite depositing at regal wins. So until I get enough to run my own comp I will be refraining on entering the comps within this thread. And yes I was gutted I withdrew £151 to have it put back in for no good reason.

Recently I am not able to finish my comp. my Revolut is blocked with all my money in it, the VS are really bad.

Trying to borrow some money now till Monday and then Revolut should be resolved. Can’t even eat now

Recently I am not able to finish my comp. my Revolut is blocked with all my money in it, the VS are really bad.

Trying to borrow some money now till Monday and then Revolut should be resolved. Can’t even eat now

Why did they block you? Me and my wife both have an account with them and once we were verified it works like a charm...
Hope they have it fixed for you soon... :cool:

Why did they block you? Me and my wife both have an account with them and once we were verified it works like a charm...
Hope they have it fixed for you soon... :cool:
Because i use it to gamble. They say it’s prohibited and I now had to send in loads of docs to proof how I got the funds.

So, time for another comp methinks. Had some great play at VS and Casumo the last couple of days so here we are :)

Had this setup after two spins of a DOA bonus at Casumo tonight. For £25, what was the final total of the bonus?

All the usual rules apply. Good luck!

View attachment 112670

Cheers Steve and well done on your recent run :thumbsup:

I will guess at same as your VS one = £204.56 lol, cheers for the comp!

cheers for the comp and well done! knowing doa and your wildline luck, i wouldnt be surprised again :laugh: but im gonna go with you
not making another wildline , so.. £3.89. :D

Ok Steve, im gonna go for one of my value bonuses, i really hope it was way more but im gonna say £17.98 although i wish sometimes we were allowed two guesses so we can do 1 high and 1 low ;) as i have a feeling it was my second guess which i will keep to myself.......

About time i won one of these to do my own comp ! :)

Cheers for the comp!

I did not manage to follow in your footsteps im afraid.
Do you offer refunds on your slot-master training course?
I will take part in this if its ok, i will have to do some stuff before making my guess tho.

On a completely unrelated note.. @CasumoLouis , The darndest thing happened to me earlier.
I was playing doa at your site, but for some reason the bonus does not show up in my history.
The time was 20:18, stake was 0.09p, my name on casumo is Steve.
If you could just pm me what the result of the bonus was, that would help alot. (theres a cool £12.5 in it for you as usual)

Edit: So many numbers to choose from, guess ill just take the ones that first pop into my head. Guess: £33.43

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back