The month of May is Mental Health Month

BingoT

Nurses love to give shots
And please honor us in the Mental Health field this month.
Thank You
B-T
Families_United_Logo_2.JPG

Mental Health Awareness Month

Mental Health Awareness Month is observed throughout May in the United States.
It raises awareness about mental illnesses, such as: depression, schizophrenia, and bipolar disorder. It also draws attention to suicide, which is predominately precipitated by some mental illness. As in similar events, e.g. Breast Cancer Awareness Month and Drunk Driving Awareness Month
Thank You Everyone And God Bless
B-T

Thanks BingoT :clap: (wish we had a kiss smilie :D )

I wish more people would get educated about mental health problems. It's nothing to be ashamed of, there are many forms of mental health problems. Some of them you can't "just get over" or "put on your big girl panties" know what I mean?

I have noticed that more and more tv shows and movies are mentioning my disorder (agoraphobia) which I like to see, it's a disorder that is very hard to understand, even to us who have it.

It raises awareness about mental illnesses, such as: depression, schizophrenia, and bipolar disorder.

That purdy much sums up everybody here then...;):D

Seriously though, this is a great cause for awareness, I have an extended family member that suffers from mental illness and these folks really do need our help, either thru donations or volunteering your time...:thumbsup:

I do my part every month and honor those who are in the field. Since I am certifiable do I count as being part of the Mental Health Field?
You sure are :)

It's a job certain individuals can do.
You must have Patients and a caring heart to achieve your goals in life.
And at times I even act like my Patients too.I'm just a Big Kid.
The only thing I can say about this field is It's Rewarding in your every day tasks of living.
Each year I show almost 1200 kids what life is all about.
And you want to hear what they all ask it's priceless.
~~~~~
Ok going for a nap before I go in tonight.
Good Night & Sweet Dreams
And always remember to love and enjoy the things we have.
B-T

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back