The Jackpot That Took 9 Months To Receive

mattsgame

Meister Member
webmeister
CAG
So I make a deposit or two roughly 9 months ago and hit my 2nd jackpot ever.

Now I was told I would have to be patient and wait it out for at least 37 weeks but I would receive it all in one lump sum.

Today at 6.03pm AEST I finally received the full 6 pounds and a bit of change that was owed to me, all of it with a grin on face and a tear in my eye.

Baby Girl.jpg

;) My baby girl Alyssa

congratulations-3.jpg

She's lovely!

Though I must be honest and say that should lightning ever strike while I'm playing an RTG and I hit a random jackpot.... I do hope it isn't delivered via the stork. :D

Now I was told I would have to be patient and wait it out for at least 37 weeks but I would receive it all in one lump sum.

Today at 6.03pm AEST I finally received the full 6 pounds and a bit of change that was owed to me, all of it with a grin on face and a tear in my eye.

Congrats. A successful deposit indeed :thumbsup:

I've heard those jackpots come with pretty hefty WR though Matt! ;)

Congrats, I'll no doubt have a tear in my eye on or around 6th Dec when our first is due. Scared isn't the word.

I wanted to say that the wagering requirements apparently have to be adhered to throughout the rest of your life.

They smile, you pay, they talk you pay, they go to school you pay, they graduate you pay, they get a job you pay through some odd system where they are earning money but aren’t still able to quite look after themselves, hello mum I coming home tonight. :lolsign:

Aww so beautiful ! Many congratulations.

My youngest is about to present me with my first Grandchild. My baby is having a baby and trust me it does not seem like five minutes ago she was as wee as your adorable one!

Congrats mate!

That's the best jackpot you can "win" :)
I am slightly disappointed you didn't name her "incrediblestuff" but i'll accept Alyssa too!
Beautiful name actually! First thing that springs to mind is Alyssa Milano:)
Pre-destined to become a beauty!
Be sure to support your first lady, spoil her a bit, cause giving birth is nothing to take lightly :p

:cheers:

Congrats, I'll no doubt have a tear in my eye on or around 6th Dec when our first is due. Scared isn't the word.
I'm sure she is - but how are YOU feeling? :p

Congratulations Matt - a beautiful daughter you have there :thumbsup:

girlcribw.gif

KK

congrats congrats, she is beautiful...best winning screenshot this year :D

Congratulations...I agree best screen shot...she is beautiful...enjoy it... flies by and she is getting married and having one of her own before you know it:)

View attachment 42652

;) My baby girl Alyssa

CONGRATS ON UR BUNDLE OF JOY

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back