The Euro Cup related deposit and none deposit deal thread and your Euro predictions

Champion for the most hooligans arrested in France

1. England odds 2:1
2. Russia 5:1
3. France 9:1
4. Germany 11:1

That trophy is a near guaranteed win for the English. The cup had not even started and the first were already arrested after they demolished half the town :rolleyes:

Other than that, I think Spain will be difficult to beat and they surely look like they will win it again.

Have not seen a single "EURO" specific promo. Thrills won't let me log-in :mad: .... and VS/Bet-at/Next/CL/Rizk .... NADA :rolleyes:

Make those odds 1:1 for England to be the hooligan Champion. Geez, if you look at the videos they are fighting like there is no tomorrow. :eek:

This is how it looks when you have the English "fans" in town. I remember the World Cup in Germany when they played Trinidad&Tobago in my home town Nuremburg. The city center looked like multiple bombs had gone off :eek:

d661f3735fa892b8aa382636ec9f7dde.jpg

Make those odds 1:1 for England to be the hooligan Champion. Geez, if you look at the videos they are fighting like there is no tomorrow. :eek:

This is how it looks when you have the English "fans" in town. I remember the World Cup in Germany when they played Trinidad&Tobago in my home town Nuremburg. The city center looked like multiple bombs had gone off :eek:

View attachment 68151

That lass in pink looks to be real classy :mad:

On the day of the red card Jon.

Sorry that some people are not happy with the minimum requirements but given the multiple offers in play we needed to put requirements in place.

For example, any day during the Euro's:

Oot in to leaderboard and you get 10 free games for every goal your chosen team scores.
If there is a red card in any game (and you have opted in) you get 32 free games.
You get 32 free games for every game that ends 3-2 (or 2-3) again needs opted in.

Today you could deposit £50 get a £50 bonus and potentially get up to 100 free games (worth £25).

Without the minimum requirements we couldn't be so generous.

Mark

Well Mark I have spoken to your live chat and I have been informed that I am entitled nothing. So on your say so all of the above is not true as far as your CS is concerned and I have deposited on an empty deal. That after getting a RTP of about 10% from £140 wagering at 60p per spin all on Leprechaun's Luck and without one trail of gold or one trail of coins trigger.

Well Mark I have spoken to your live chat and I have been informed that I am entitled nothing. So on your say so all of the above is not true as far as your CS is concerned. That after getting a RTP of about 10% from £140 wagering at 60p per spin all on Leprechaun's Luck and without of trail of gold or one trail of coins trigger.

PM your account number please Colin, I will take a look.

PM your account number please Colin, I will take a look.

Actually, no need, I found your account. You had not opted in to the promotion. I have now done that for you and your free games will be credited shortly.

Please go to the promotions page and opt in to any other promotions you want to participate in - I have only added you to to the red card giveaway.

Mark

Does anyone else think that England have blown it already given how they had so many chances last night without taking them and their very suspect defence? Their confidence must have taken a big blow?

Does anyone else think that England have blown it already given how they had so many chances last night without taking them and their very suspect defence? Their confidence must have taken a big blow?

Oh common Colin... you got Wales and Slovakia as next opponents, that shouldn't be that hard to finish at least second in the group. Even the best 3rd in the groups are going to the knock-out stage. :eek:

It would be certainly a very poor showing and embarrassing if England would not make any further than the group games. :oops:

Oh common Colin... you got Wales and Slovakia as next opponents, that shouldn't be that hard to finish at least second in the group. Even the best 3rd in the groups are going to the knock-out stage. :eek:

It would be certainly a very poor showing and embarrassing if England would not make any further than the group games. :oops:

Pretty sure wales are going to beat us :(

I am getting deja vu about deja vu with the England team. I think? What? :confused:

View attachment 68151

Whilst this is not an unfamiliar sight to us, I feel that at present England supporters are being hounded by local gangs and hooligans in an effort to provoke a reaction. I do not believe that they have instigated any of these events (for once), so I do have some sympathy there.

Of course, the headlines will read 'England fans riot' but it is unjustified and it seems other nations' "fans" have real beef with them. I guess their reputation preceeds them a little :mad:

You just have to look at the end of England's game, Russians were pelting the English fans like it was the battle of Stalingrad :eek:

And as well-liked the Welsh fans (and others) are, start lobbing chairs and bottles at them for no apparent reason and see what happens.....

Thanks mate only had bit of Baileys haha..... I have done so far £70 more in withdrawals. So now got a old withdrawal of £100 and £101 still pending for over 5 hours. But made new one of £69 to add total of now £720. And still over £50 left to play with. I am carrying on with this system now. Just went from around £55 up to almost £140 on live roulette absolute CRAZY session.

My normal lucky numbers i always play are 0-2-17-20-23-32....... I normally sometime leave 17 out. But crazy session within 10 rounds all numbers came out. I was sitting on chat and praying please this number and this number and the sweet lady of luck rhmm dealer gave me them. Shame I was only betting like 0.5 and splits etc so max i had on a number was £1,5 but highest win was around £36. Still nice profit overall and absolute crazy. Very rare you get numbers come out like that.

So enjoyed that small session on blackjack and roulette live. Now were back to the slots again. I simply prefer slots because yeah easier to make profit overall on blackjack but you need to lay much bigger amounts to win something that says WOW. Like blackjack you only win 2x stake or 2,5 if blackjack 21. And roulette the maximum win is 36x. Reason I stay mostly with slots as the risk margin is so much higher in those games. I don't mean in chances of winnings of course but risk of losing control and suddenly you are playin £50-£100 a go in blackjack or roulette. And thats to much you can vipe whole account in no time.

Ok enough from me all sleep tight haha. :thumbsup::cool::p

Todays Euro 2016 TIPS.

I will thinking to do my euro tips for football games every day under the euros hope you will appreciate that? As I am intending to start up my facebook page "Bets4Bookies" again and put tips up also do the popular £10-£1000 challenges etc. So though I might as well try help some ur meisters to get some ideas for the matches. I cant guarantee they will win so dont gamble more u can spend if u decide :)

Poland V N Ireland - I always do 2 result guesses the one highlighted is result i believe mostly in.

2-1 or 1-0
first goal scorer - Lewandowski

Germany V Ukraine

3-1 or 2-0
first goal scorer - Muller

Mario Goetze (worth a bet to score in match)

I think the Irish will do well. They should beat Poland

Pretty sure wales are going to beat us :(

You might be spared the embarrassment :D :eek:

Press release from the UEFA

“The Uefa Executive Committee has warned both football associations that – irrespective of any decisions taken by the independent disciplinary bodies relating to incidents inside the stadium – it will not hesitate to impose additional sanctions on the Football Association [FA] and the Russian Football Union [RFU], including the potential disqualification of their respective teams from the tournament, should such violence occur again.

As they sing at Windsor Park - we're not brazil we're northern ireland - and the fat lady aint singing yet - as england found out last night the fat lady dont sing until the whistle is blown.......

I am getting deja vu about deja vu with the England team. I think? What? :confused:

i honestly think that was one of the better england performances for a long time last night, they just didnt take their chances plus the russian goalie made a world class save from rooney, and there are more positives than negatives. harry kane wont play as bad again, and the only two mistakes were taking rooney off and not putting vardy on. i thought rooney was excellent, controlled all the good things england did and i wont be surprised to see them go a long way.

As they sing at Windsor Park - we're not brazil we're northern ireland - and the fat lady aint singing yet - as england found out last night the fat lady dont sing until the whistle is blown.......

the fat lady has just started to sing......

i honestly think that was one of the better england performances for a long time last night, they just didnt take their chances plus the russian goalie made a world class save from rooney, and there are more positives than negatives. harry kane wont play as bad again, and the only two mistakes were taking rooney off and not putting vardy on. i thought rooney was excellent, controlled all the good things england did and i wont be surprised to see them go a long way.

I agree that we played very well. But its a worry when we play well but don't win

I agree that we played very well. But its a worry when we play well but don't win

I think the Russia game was 'the one' England had to win. It's obviously going to be followed by a loss to France and a draw with Wales. Four points may have been enough, but now......

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back