The Democrats Racist Card + my awakening today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get your facts straight please.....

It is remarkable that someone going by the name of DARBY had the same experience, word for word, last September:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
(scroll down to the 3rd comment).

Darby didn't post it, I did. Darby posted the comment above mine. The name of the poster is listed "AFTER" the comment not before it.

follow your posted link beth115 posted it and that is ME

Last edited:
He was in his late teems early 20s

71 year ols gentleman earned a degree in the 50's , 61 years ago? He has to be smart since that would be 11 years old graduate...I may be wrong in my maths if so forgive

do the math again.

I am not the liar, go back and check the LINK

True... but there is a difference here.

footdr tried to make everyone believe a lie...

That she/he/it actually had this experience.

That is not the case.
footdr tried to manipulate our sympathy... with a lie. That is deplorable...

And footdr has not even bothered to show back up here and apologize to everyone for trying to mislead us...

I guess footdr is hiding it's head in shame...

How can anyone that has done this kind of thing(Blatantly Lie) be trusted or believed?

It is remarkable that someone going by the name of DARBY had the same experience, word for word, last September:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
(scroll down to the 3rd comment).

beth 115 posted the comment on thehill.com not Darby. Darby posted the link above. beth115 is me!

Don't jump to conclusions without checking the facts for yourself!

hahaha

your the jerk. Typical sarcastic, radical comments by someone who has probably never even cared enough to listen to someone's views; especially someone of another race.

NO I DIDN'T MAKE IT UP...

Sorry Laurie... I think your wrong this time.

even if she didn't steal it or make it up... It is full of lies and personal smears against good men.

The old black man that graduated High School at 11... and thinks Racism is Bullshit... What an amazing person. So unlike REAL people. ROTFLMAO
I personally never met a Black, Brown, Yellow or Red man in America that didn't know Racism and hate it.

BTW - Reverend Jackson is as much a man of God as Dr. Martin Luther King was. They both served in the same church at the same time, actually Jackson worked for Dr. King and marched along side him many times.

Al Sharpton is a Baptist minister and has been all of his adult life.
Sharpton was licensed and ordained a Pentecostal minister by Bishop F.D. Washington at the age of nine years old, it was a family thing.

Neither of these men have ever been convicted of murder.

I never really liked either of these men or believed as they do. But to smear a person with such lies is beneth contempt... I truly despise people that try to damage and smear good men with lies.

You may not agree with these two men... But they are good men that try to stand up for those that can't stand up for themselves.
Shame on you footdr.

GRRRRR GRRRR WHOOF WHOOF... Anyone that tries to lie or try to bullshit me and I will bite them...

hey footdr... I know your reading this.
You can settle this real fast.
So whats the deal?

Did you steal this story full of hateful lies or did you just make it up yourself?

What possible reason would I have to make up a story, I simply related what he said.. It was him not me that brought up the "good men".I was the one beth115 that made the comment on the hill.com

look it up, check your facts. I don't appreciate being called a liar or being accused of stealing someones comments.

Get a life

Last edited:
I have replied to many of the comments....

My last comment is this. Reading the posts I realize what hateful people there are here and that most of you don't really care what another has to say other than to dispute their comment or belittle them. This is probably why so many fail to actually help people when they ask for it and instead make them feel foolish that they needed to ask.

I thank those that took the time to discover who actually posted on "thehill.com". I thank those that were willing to give me the benefit of the doubt that I was rrelating the words of the man I spoke with, including the fact he said he was in college in the 50s.

I related exactly what he said. His words not mine.

I believed it was interesting how this individual viewed the current attack by Democrats on Conservatives and other groups by calling them racist. He believed as I do that labeling the Tea Party and others racists is purely a political ploy.

Agree or disagree that is your choice.

Last edited:
My last comment is this. Reading the posts I realize what hateful people there are here and that most of you don't really care what another has to say other than to dispute their comment or belittle them. This is probably why so many fail to actually help people when they ask for it and instead make them feel foolish that they needed to ask.

Am I hateful, because I still believe you lied?

@jet
As far as me carrying on a conversation with with that monkey. As I said it is a waste of my time and I really don't need the aggravation.

When some person starts telling me I don't 'love' my country... Thats ONLY a way to start a fight... and he knows it.

No one is going to change their minds.
As I said before, the propaganda is very powerful when it gets people to go against their own best interests...

@greasmonkey Semper Fi...

@footdr

There's no need, really, to be so offended by something that is so easily explained.

Your original post was from Sept., and someone provided a comment in Feb., which re-started the discussion. I'm not sure if those who questioned your original post realized it was from Sept., but either way, you weren't available to answer those new questions. It happens. When someone doesn't come back to clarify questions, that will lead to new questions about honesty and integrity. That happens, too. None of this was unpredictable, we're all human.

The original post was both politically and racially topical. It can't be surprising that it erupted the way it did, it's actually more surprising that it didn't when posted back in Sept.

The premise set: a wealthy college-educated black man has an opinion about politics and racism that may seem to contradict what one might expect due to the media. That's a minority representation of a minority class. I personally don't find it all that amazing that a minority member who has made lemonade from his lemons runs into a lot less, if not zero, racial roadblocks. The US has shifted towards a more of an economic discrimination mindset rather than a pure racial one.

While there is still lots of base discrimination, it usually doesn't rear its head until it meets up with poverty. A black man who plays golf at a country club, and black woman who is collecting welfare with 4 kids are two completely different political and social realms. That woman is FAR more likely to have a negative opinion about racial stereotyping and/or profiling.

I don't find your story incredible. I find it completely possible, and whether it's a true story or not doesn't really matter. I just see your 'subjective' black man as one of the few who took his education seriously and rose above his expectations. You can find thousands of these examples, but millions remain who did not achieve that social status. His one vote and one opinion doesn't have any exclamation point attached because of his social status. The other millions also have one vote and their own opinions.

- Keith

The original post was both politically and racially topical. It can't be surprising that it erupted the way it did, it's actually more surprising that it didn't when posted back in Sept.

it was address by me and kauphy after the op was posted.

@jet
As far as me carrying on a conversation with with that monkey. As I said it is a waste of my time and I really don't need the aggravation.

When some person starts telling me I don't 'love' my country... Thats ONLY a way to start a fight... and he knows it.

As I said before, the propaganda is very powerful when it gets people to go against their own best interests...

:lolup::lolup::lolup:

I'm sure it is that your just above it all. I'm sure it has nothing to do with getting absolutely pwned and checkmated all through this thread but especially on the one where you just decided to quit having the debate LOL!!!

Timing is everything I guess:rolleyes::D:lolup::lolup:

and yes, you are hateful in appearance anyways because you immediately dismissed the possibility of footdr having the conversation - that is the type of thinking which just furthers the divide racially in the USA. You stereotyped footdr to be a lying racist. Good job on that.

Ok gaydave, so you are jumping on someone because they jumped on someone, kind of hypocritical, no? I don't get it. I don't have a dog in this fight but I feel we are all adults and we should behave in such a way.

gaydave said:
I'm sure it is that your just above it all.
Actually... I am. ;)

dave... why should I waste time arguing with you?
or greasmonkey... You just spout fox propraganda...

You have no original thoughts or contributions... If I want to know your opinion about a subject, I'll just tune into Fox News...

I think that Americans can feel safer in having a political system in which there is a strong Opposition (whether Dem or Rep at any particular time) to keep government on its toes and reduce the risk of autocracy.

And one that appears to work pretty well in ensuring a timetable for change at regular intervals and in a generally peaceful and disciplined way.

That said, the influence of money in politicial elections worries me.

I agree it is worrisome especially since we keep voting in new restrictions on campaign donations and yet it still goes on in incredibly huge amounts.

Actually... I am. ;)

You have no original thoughts or contributions... If I want to know your opinion about a subject, I'll just tune into Fox News...

Come on lots0 cut it out. The same could be said about you and the whole American media. Yes conservatives have an idea that they feel is the way to live and it is simple in comparison to the liberal idea of anything goes. And the conservative ideas have been around a hell of a lot longer than Fox news or Rush Limbaugh.

As if you have posted any original thought?

Actually... I am. ;)

So what do you spout? It is definately not statements on why you disagree with others views. It is just the typical badmouthing of others and ridiculous comments about fox news. As if MSNBC is any better than Fox. They are the "lefts" version of Rush L. and Glenn Beck. Just as bad.

Why don't you try posting your views and positions, try something new.

Yes

@jet

Sheeple such as you have no original thoughts and provide little if any facts to back up their statements. They just attack everyone who doesn't think the sameway they do.

Thats the way of the Liberals, not moderates or conservatives.

Sadly, this thread has deteriorated into an insult fest.

Some people need to chill out.

I think its poor form to like or thank posts that directly insult people. If you want all of us to lose the privileges just keep it up.

What are you talking about nifty? the last thanks have been you, me and greasemonkey. which of us is doing 'thanks' the wrong way if you'll please tell me. ?

Sadly, this thread has deteriorated into an insult fest.

Some people need to chill out.

I think its poor form to like or thank posts that directly insult people. If you want all of us to lose the privileges just keep it up.

April fools is not for another month Nifty. nice try though:p

Seriously, though... relax, we are adults and if I want to thank someone or like a post I will do it. I don't need a hall monitor.

Sorry felicie it was the like button I was referring to and i certainly wasn't directing at you.

GM I wasnt telling you want you can and cant do. Get a grip.

I was referring to Bryans post earlier about misusing the like/thank privilege. Go read it and you will know what i mean.

The reason I'm getting involved is because Bryan has said previously that he will withdraw such privileges if members cannot use them responsibly. I'm not prepared to lose mine because some inconsiderate people want to use them as high fives when someone is personally insulted. Sorry but there's nothing adult about that kind of behaviour.

Okay, I admit I have failed to read three more pages of responses But if footdr says that's her experience and her food court company's words, I'm willing to believe the story is true, without agreeing with either parties' political outlooks.

I've talked with a lot of people from a lot of walks of lifes, but I rarely get so nosey on early acquaintance.

I'd be more like to bond with a 71 year old about the young folks need to pull up their pants, no matter their race. I saw a 55 year old yesterday who should pull up his pants.

I agree it is worrisome especially since we keep voting in new restrictions on campaign donations and yet it still goes on in incredibly huge amounts.

Caps on campaign contributions are a start, but the influence of big money goes deeper than that in politics generally, imo....and whilst I'm a realist and understand how these things work, it remains unpalatable to me.

Pork barrel or party agenda politicking, often applied to the detriment of well-intentioned and practical legislation is one of my biggest frustrations when following a process.

A revision of the system to obviate as much of that as is possible would be a good thing imv.

And the practice of attaching unrelated bills to the coat tails of bills more likely to pass would perhaps be a good start, too:thumbsup:

Oh for goodness sakes. This is why I'm a libertarian. All I want is a smaller government. I keep my emotions to myself. Get a grip everyone.

Admin note - mobbing

I've shut off the "thanking" and "likes" system for the entire board. It seems like a few undisciplined members want to ruin it for the whole lot. Sorry, but you were warned.

I find it extremely upsetting that some respected members of this forum were in such a hurry to help form a lynch mob against another respected member. Notice, a keyword was some, I've noticed in thread after thread how a few seem it's their "right" to demean, belittle, and completely come off as no others know anything if they happen to disagree. Last I knew there was only one Bryan Bailey (CM) and to see members take the stance that their self-importance is more than others is revolting. Kind of glad I haven't been able to post much lately, there are a distinct few who totally ruin the efforts of having a good debate without the male testosterone appearing.

Just my two cents, carry on all...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back