Thanks!

Antonia1953

Dormant account
THANKS, for removing my THANKS button. I would not have noticed if a couple of members had not pointed it out to me. I didn't even get the pleasure of a spanking to go with it!

:confused: How could other members see your thanks button? If they were trying to thank you and there was no button it's just that they've used their thanks for the day. I just thanked you and it worked.

But if you were trying to thank someone else? But then other people wouldn't see it.....:confused:

THANKS, for removing my THANKS button.

FYI, we don't go running around "removing" people's 'Thanks' button.

Like Chayton said, possibly your daily quota exceeded so it's gone for the rest of the day, back again tomorrow.

If the 'Thanks' button isn't back tomorrow then please send one of us a PM about it. We'll look into it and get it back for you.

THANKS, for removing my THANKS button. I would not have noticed if a couple of members had not pointed it out to me. I didn't even get the pleasure of a spanking to go with it!

This is odd - I've just checked your stats and you should be good to go (15 max daily). Not all forums have the "Thanks" button available. Check out the normal forums you usually use this in and tell me if you can use this.

FTR - out of the entire membership, there are only two members who have the thanks button disabled. You're not one of them.

Glad to hear it Bryan, I thought I had been cheated out of my spanking:thumbsup:

Yes, I do see the thanks button...THANKS!

Max, FYI, I do realize from a previous conversation that only two have had the their THANKS button disabled.
Nobody thinks you are running around "removing" THANKS buttons, with wild abandon. I was amused by the situation...but not anymore.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back