Thank you Return of the Rudolph!

Deanna

I deposited $21 yesterday with a bonus, I managed a couple of times to get it up to $300 but of course kept playing. I was sitting here with my last $10 bucks and decided to throw it away on Return of the Rudolph. One of my favorite games to love/hate. I hit spin a couple times and hit the feature Rudolphs Revenge. (I hate that feature)...my phone rings and I look down to answer it, look up just in time to see "YOU WON!!" ...Holy crap. I had $6.00 left when I hit it. UnReal. Unfortunately my brain wasn't quick enough to priintscreen and I was on my phone. So, crappy as this picture is I STILL LOVE IT! and my image is coming up sideways for some reason, sorry guys!

Attachments

• IMG_3916.JPG
    IMG_3916.JPG
    67.9 KB · Views: 201
Question about Predetermination on the win

So...I had a thought about this and wondered if someone could answer it. I'm sure I'm not the only person who occasionally hits a feature, leaves it without picking (like the reindeer) and comes back later. I do that sometimes especially if I'm on a good streak but I have to leave. I hit the feature, leave it, log out. OK...so my question is - had I done that this time would that Jackpot hit still have been there because it's predetermined? The jackpot was won on the first spin after picking the feature Rudolphs Revenge. Am I making sense? And I assume if that is the case and someone else could have hit that feature while I was gone then when I came back I would have just won less money. I was just curious, I do that whole leave the feature pending a lot, maybe I shouldn't!

Hi Deanna,

Congratulations on your fantastic win :thumbsup:

Requested pay out should be expedited shortly.

Kind Regards,
Karolina

I hit the feature, leave it, log out. OK...so my question is - had I done that this time would that Jackpot hit still have been there because it's predetermined?
It's all random. If you got up and went to the toilet between spins your spin would be different if you hadn't done that. The RNG produces many thousands of possibilities a second.

So to answer your question; if you left it and then went back, you probably wouldn't have hit the random jackpot.

I do that whole leave the feature pending a lot, maybe I shouldn't!
I do that too because I want to get a coffee or something. There is nothing wrong with it. Your chances are the same either way.

Have a break, have a kit-coffee. :drink:

It's all random. If you got up and went to the toilet between spins your spin would be different if you hadn't done that. The RNG produces many thousands of possibilities a second.

So to answer your question; if you left it and then went back, you probably wouldn't have hit the random jackpot.

I do that too because I want to get a coffee or something. There is nothing wrong with it. Your chances are the same either way.

See, I was thinking someone said that once you hit a feature your entire set of free spins and the win itself were already predetermined. That's why I was wondering how that might have gone. Thank you!

See, I was thinking someone said that once you hit a feature your entire set of free spins and the win itself were already predetermined.
That might be right. But in any case there is nothing wrong with leaving the feature sitting there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back