TGP Games - Turds

slot_zombie

Meister Member
I don't know what the heck is going on at some places like Betfair, Paddy Power etc. but it seems several sites are getting infested with these rotten TGP slots:-

Chinese Treasures RTP 91.8%
Wild Fight RTP 91%
Jade Charms RTP 91.8
Fortune Fest RTP 90.9%
God Of Wealth RTP 89%

Enough said.. There's a lot more crappy titles lurking around but I can't be bothered to list them all, it would take ages. So just a little warning, if you are not the type to read the pays screen, avoid TGP Games at all costs because they are clearly trying to pull the wool over players' eyes (along with the site operators who happily take the games, of course).

edited to add that I just found another post on here complaining about the same thing already.. sorry about that

I don't know what the heck is going on at some places like Betfair, Paddy Power etc. but it seems several sites are getting infested with these rotten TGP slots:-

Wild Fight RTP 91%
Jade Charms RTP 91.8
Fortune Fest RTP 90.9%
God Of Wealth RTP 89%

Enough said.. There's a lot more crappy titles lurking around but I can't be bothered to list them all, it would take ages. So just a little warning, if you are not the type to read the pays screen, avoid TGP Games at all costs because they are clearly trying to pull the wool over players' eyes (along with the site operators who happily take the games, of course).

Good name for an 89% RTP slot, God of Wealth

Wild Fight RTP 91%
Jade Charms RTP 91.8
Fortune Fest RTP 90.9%
God Of Wealth RTP 89%

edited to add that I just found another post on here complaining about the same thing already.. sorry about that
God Of Wealth RTP 89%- not bad, at all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back