Betfair Macau - lowest RTP in the business?

I'm sure that many CM members will remember the antics of Betfair over the years - sadly it looks like they are aiming for another dubious accolade... this time of lowest RTP slots* in the shape of "Betfair Macau".

In short - the portal offers 8 oriental-themed slots, all from a provider called TGP games. While one has a respectable return to player of 95.35%, the other seven could put jackpot slots to shame - from 91.82% down to an eye-watering 89.60% :eek:

The numbers in full:

Divine Ways: 95.35%
Chinese Treasures: 91.82%
Jade Charms: 91.8%
Wild Fight: 91.0%
Fortune Fest: 90.9%
Dragon's Luck: 90.46%
God of Wealth: 89.83%
Red Phoenix Rising: 89.6%

To highlight how crazy that is - some of their introductory promotions barely have a positive expected value with just nine times bonus wagering requirement (and would be EV- at 10xB WR) - Red Phoenix Rising raking £7.49 (of the £8 bonus) after £72.00 of wagering (and £8.32 after £80.00).

The provider also has a few non-oriental themed slots, at least one with a similar RTP profile: Jingle Bells (94.97%), Ocean Fortune (91.1%)

In the wise words of dunover... bullshit! :laugh:

--
* Just to qualify this, The Pogg lists 16 slots with a house edge exceeding 10% (9 of which are jackpots and Super Nudge 6000 from NetEnt which is 93%+ except at minimum bet). Of the other six, one is from Viaden (89.92%) and five are from Rival (as low as 85.88%).

Wow, creeping into the 80's that scary busniess

I was at my local bowling alley the other week, I could not believe my eyes when I see a slot at mid 70's % pay out

funnily enough just used all 3 bonuses on the new macau games on betfair, broke even so wasn't bad but not great either

These bloody TGP games are everywhere, on Paddy Power and the like as well. Utter CRAP - I hope they fail miserably.

I've got to say I was shocked when I seen the RTPs but decided to give them a go anyways with Betfair's promos. I must have been lucky as it didn't feel like a low RTP game and the features on some of them were decent.

Nice variety of features, just a real shame about the RTPs. It's as if they've just shot themselves in the foot. Surely long-term they'll lose out by not even being competitive with their payouts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back