New Slot Announcement Tarzan by Microgaming

That Tarzan slots shit

I don't agree :D I actually see potential in this and had okay sessions. I trust Microgaming more than many of the other providers like net ent. Seems this one is capable of giving very big wins even in normal spins. I have already hit wilds stacked on first couple reels and paid over 50x and I am sure there will be a over 500x soon or else i will make sure to post in screen shots when i get it.

I don't understand the hate towards this slot from most people here i noticed i actually find it okay and certainly better than that the other original "clone" Bridesmaids. I guess problem is you can go many rounds before getting that wheel. And it sucks if only getting a silly small multiplier. I would suggest don't go all in on this slot just play it when bit up and have profit then just give it 50 spins and you might get lucky and yes you do need to hit those free spins (big potential) or at least the bonus :thumbsup:

Will agree its not on my top list but will say Dragonz is brilliant and i'm up total on that and its among my favorite slots. :cool:

I dont get all the hate either, ive had 3 withdraws playing this only yes the wheel can be sucky with 2-4 in a row paying nothing but ive had 2x freespins in a row paying 5-8x also.

But many 50x + bonus rounds and 2x 100x+ freespins in 25spins, a couples of 50-80x in normal spins still not hit the jackpot though but i hit the bonus feature on 4scatters and it does pay higher on picks so thats really nice.

And ive played less than 2000spins on it so far and will go back playing it.

I dont get all the hate either, ive had 3 withdraws playing this only yes the wheel can be sucky with 2-4 in a row paying nothing but ive had 2x freespins in a row paying 5-8x also.

But many 50x + bonus rounds and 2x 100x+ freespins in 25spins, a couples of 50-80x in normal spins still not hit the jackpot though but i hit the bonus feature on 4scatters and it does pay higher on picks so thats really nice.

And ive played less than 2000spins on it so far and will go back playing it.

It's shite but the feature isn't hand to trigger and ive had numerous hits around or over 100x in 3 short sessions on it so it's not that bad....it's not good though and it is genuinely offensive that a 3x bonus exists.

I do not trust the RTP of Motorhead. The poor base game rtp and the difficulty in triggering the bonus round suggests that there should be some mega wins in free spins,but there is no evidence of big wins in the bonus round. After a number of months since its release there is no Big win video on YT of the game.
Dunover reaching his conclusions based on feedback in his review threads is fair enough. But I would suggest that based on the savaging Motorhead has had in the forum there is more than one game to consider as the worst game of the year.

BTW I love some of the stuff Motorhead produced,alongside Girlschool too :thumbsup:

Yep, this isn't even close to worst slot of the year...motorhead is certainly a favourite but this year has had the worst releases I can remember.

Motorhead is truly sick, the first time I played it with free superspins I hit 2 free spins in close succession. Played it about 5 times since, hundreds of spins each time, maybe even a thousand plus one of them sessions and haven't had a feature and only like one random feature. If that was guns and roses I would have had 30 random and 20 feature in that time...plus big base game wins. My biggest base game was barely over 100x and it looked like it should have paid huge, literally 4 reels of wilds.

First time I've played this since my last post, got an amazing 5 bonuses in 7 spins, then another 3 in the next 20 or so. Most were around £25-30 (80p stake) but got these too

2017-01-11 (1).jpg
2017-01-11 (3).jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back