Logo
external image

Super Tuesday! Let's Vote!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mousey
  • id22705
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 314
  • Replies 2

Mousey

Ueber Meister Mouse
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Location
Up$hitCreek
I won't tell you who to vote for. I don't really care, personally. Just get out there and vote! As many gamblers as there are here in the states, we can make a difference! And I'm not asking you to vote based solely on the candidates stance for/against gambling. We all know there are many other problems our next president must wrestle. Make an informed decision and mark that ballot!!

** stepping down from soapbox very quietly** :o
 
I won't tell you who to vote for. I don't really care, personally. Just get out there and vote! As many gamblers as there are here in the states, we can make a difference! And I'm not asking you to vote based solely on the candidates stance for/against gambling. We all know there are many other problems our next president must wrestle. Make an informed decision and mark that ballot!!

** stepping down from soapbox very quietly** :o

That's OK Mousey, I will....everyone Please Vote for my man....drumroll please......

Dr. Ron Paul​
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top