Strictly Movies

All the resident evil movies

Just watching Dracula untold on netflix right now, seems like its going to be a good one

the da vinci code and really anything with tom hanks in it another is saving private ryan

shutter island was crazy good

the hateful eight

all indiana jones

all back to the future movies

Just watching Dracula untold on netflix right now, seems like its going to be a good one

the da vinci code and really anything with tom hanks in it another is saving private ryan

the hateful eight

all indiana jones

Decided to revisit The Da Vinci Code the other day as it's been a while, and to see if it held up. It did, and I was surprised to read retrospectively how it got panned by critics even though I always knew it to be a worldwide smash. Not that it matters, Tom Hanks was reliable as always, as was Audrey Tautou (shwing shwing shwing)

Angels & Demons was a whole different kettle of fish but also highly watchable

I never knew there was a third film in the 'Robert Langdon' series, so I sought out Inferno, which I found to be good too, although it has a completely different feel to it, and is based on Dante's Inferno. Great stuff :thumbsup:

Decided to revisit The Da Vinci Code the other day as it's been a while, and to see if it held up. It did, and I was surprised to read retrospectively how it got panned by critics even though I always knew it to be a worldwide smash. Not that it matters, Tom Hanks was reliable as always, as was Audrey Tautou (shwing shwing shwing)

Angels & Demons was a whole different kettle of fish but also highly watchable

I never knew there was a third film in the 'Robert Langdon' series, so I sought out Inferno, which I found to be good too, although it has a completely different feel to it, and is based on Dante's Inferno. Great stuff :thumbsup:

ya I watched all of those and liked them all quite a bit and re watch them usually once a year

I dont bother reading critics ever because they get most movies wrong for some reason and seem like really terrible people in general LoL

I know Gotti wasnt great but they had me thinking I was watching the worst movie ever made in history. I watched it and didnt mind it. I wouldnt watch it again but it entertained me enough

the hateful eight

all indiana jones

Dracula Untold was awesome probably the best Dracula movie I've seen :thumbsup:

Back to the Future all three :thumbsup:

The Green Mile and yes I love Tom Hanks too:thumbsup:

And I really enjoy everything action related :)
So everything Marvel related, check :thumbsup:
Archeology (Indiana Jones, Lara Croft,...) check :thumbsup:
Space (Star Wars, Star Trek, Contact,...) check :thumbsup:
Robots (Transformers, Pacific Rim, Real Steel, I Robot, A.I.,...) check :thumbsup:
Spy (James Bond, Bourne, The Rock,...) check :thumbsup:
War (Troy, Saving Private Ryan, 300, White House Down,...) check :thumbsup:
Monsters (Godzilla, King Kong, Jurassic Park,...) check :thumbsup:
Crime (Law Abiding Citizen, Sleepers, Heat,...) check :thumbsup:
Martial Arts (Rush Hour, Matrix, The Raid,...) check :thumbsup:
Fantasy, SiFi, (XMen, The Core,...) check :thumbsup:
Disasters (2012, Planet Of The Apes, San Adreas,...) check :thumbsup:

BTW, many complain about Transformes, but I like them. Only thing is that the opening scene of the first one is a wow moment (just one robot completely destroys a US army base), but after that they show them 100 or even 1000 times weaker.

A few more films that were quite memorable in me youth:

Southern comfort
Rambo [much more subtle than the over the top sequels]
Alien
rear window [hitchcock again]
the wicker man
An american werewolf in london

I can't take John Travolta seriously as an actor because of saturday night fever, that typecast him for me. what was that robin williams film where he played the part of some sort of weirdo/stalker? That was a totally different role for him.

Last edited:
A few more films that were quite memorable in me youth:

Southern comfort
Rambo [much more subtle like to the over the top sequels]
Alien
rear window [hitchcock again]
the wicker man
An american werewolf in london

I can't take John Travolta seriously as an actor because of saturday night fever, that typecast him for me. what was that robin williams film where he played the part of some sort of weirdo/stalker? That was a totally different role for him.
One Hour Photo or something like that. Amazing performance

No, but I'm making a YouTube tutorial on having 50 tabs open and how to post to the right thread :p
i suppose we can be thankful it wasnt along the lines of ooh yeah, yeah, ooo

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back