Strange happening on Mega Fortune

electronictonic

I was playing this at Redbet two days ago, now I am an honest man, I always have been, anyways I am playing 2.50 a spin all lines on my tenth spin I got the bonus wheel symbols on the first three reels
I seen it with my own eyes, there was no mistaking this, it is absolute fact I got them, I wish I had done print screen! anyways the bonus game did not trigger..there was a pause and I couldn't hit spin or anything,
so I went to their chat and they said they could not see this and they can send the screenshots...but I know for a fact I had the bonus symbols on reels 1, 2 and 3 now when I fire the game up today I expected
that the 5 million bonus top prize that was there when this happened would now be gone and sure enough it is!!!!! HMMMM!!

I was playing this at Redbet two days ago, now I am an honest man, I always have been, anyways I am playing 2.50 a spin all lines on my tenth spin I got the bonus wheel symbols on the first three reels
I seen it with my own eyes, there was no mistaking this, it is absolute fact I got them, I wish I had done print screen! anyways the bonus game did not trigger..there was a pause and I couldn't hit spin or anything,
so I went to their chat and they said they could not see this and they can send the screenshots...but I know for a fact I had the bonus symbols on reels 1, 2 and 3 now when I fire the game up today I expected
that the 5 million bonus top prize that was there when this happened would now be gone and sure enough it is!!!!! HMMMM!!

The only way this can happen is if you had activated the bonus a millisecond after the JP spin someone else had. If you read the rules 2 people cannot win it simultaneously, and there would be a temporary delay while it reseeds and authenticates. So don't worry, you wouldn't have won it. But that doesn't explain why you couldn't resume the bonus round later. If the trigger pays an award itself, you can always check your play records/audit.

Please note that they have to be on a paying line. If they were hit like - Top-Bottom-Middle. Then that would not trigger bonus round or if they were Middle-Top-bottom.

Believe me the bonus wheel is just eye candy and to show off. If that spin really triggered anything and you won the jackpot then your account balance would had reflected that.

They have to be on the same paying line, not only on reel 1,2 and 3. Happens quite often that you get all first 3 reels but not on the same line (and it's very frustrating).

Don't be frustrated by this man I have had that bonus wheel around 15 times or more at betvictor a couple of years ago when the jp was ready to drop and I did not even get the rapid nor did I get a decent coin amount. Odds are you will get a bogus outcome anyway :thumbsup:

It certainly sounds like the close proximity to the time the jackpot was won could have something to do with it freezing. Sounds like a technical glitch for sure. A bit of an annoyance. Who knows? Twenty seconds earlier and that jackpot could have been yours!

I actually think is easier to get the jackpot wheel on Mega Fortune Dreams as you just need 3 anywhere on the last 3 reels. The only annoying thing about the revamp is my computer can't handle it and often crashes due to the high graphics on the slot :( shame as I do like it and love the wild re-spin feature.

Ahhhhhh right my bad, looks like it did not fall on a winline and to rub salt into the wounds the jackpot was won around the time I was playing..oh well!

Ahhhhhh right my bad, looks like it did not fall on a winline and to rub salt into the wounds the jackpot was won around the time I was playing..oh well!

Assuming that there is bonus round about every 100 spins, not sure if it is exactly that, but probably something in that size range.

Now considering the historical average size of MF jackpots at the moment of winning, about 3.5 million pounds, and assuming that bonus round every 100 spins, the odds that your bonus round with your bet size would have been a Mega jackpot winning bonus round is about 1 in 250 000.

It doesn't take much computation power for servers to perform that kind of computation process, that gives 1 in 2.5 million odds for smallest bet size (0.25£) and 1 in 12 500 odds for the largest bet size (50£) for at the start of each bonus round.

Had the winner not decided to play that day at that time, no one would have won that jackpot that day in all likelihood. They don't just set at the seeding moment of the jackpot some predetermined time or jackpot threshold size and the first person to pass that at the beginning of their bonus round gets the jackpot, that would be much more complicated process to keep fair and accurate, much more harder to try to observe who exactly passes that first, than that kind of odds calculation based on your bet size at the start of each bonus round.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back