Still Numb

player82

Dormant account
The Gambling Gods have taken pity on me after I got mugged by Lucky 247 bonus terms and lost a grand , just shattered my personal best win playing at Guts on Georgie Porgie. I missed screenshot of big win but it was 3 Georgie kissing the girl with 2 all important wilds (x25) over 6k from £3 spin see screenshot from bonus round.

Screen Shot 2015-06-08 at 22.26.01.jpg

Woohoooooo!

Damn grats on your big win! Hitting anything that big in the bonus round is really really rare (from my own experience) - in fact I've done probably over 5000 spins on this slot and not got anywhere near x2000.

My bonus rounds go more like goatwacks screenshot lol. This has become one of my favourite MG games - even at 0.15p theres the remote possibility of landing something nice in bonus rounds for big wins. Grats again!

Very nice win player82, funny how things have a way of coming round. I was keeping an eye on your Lucky 247 thread and know what its like to feel ripped off on a bonus.

Congratulations! I'm not the biggest fan of the Rhyming Reels slots. That goes back to a weekend as a child at Black Gang Chine on the Isle of Wight where creepy automated puppets sang the songs they are based on but if you have a win like that then I'm guessing you don't have the same dislike for it that I do!

Hey fellas! I'm a newbie on here and just wanted to share my Georgie Porgie experience! I always have some faith in my pal Georgie so much so that I was down to my last $2 and about an hour later ended up hitting 5 Georgies with a sub in feature on max bet which is $15 on guts for a win of $38,800.00!! Didn't think it was possible but now wow! I love Georgie!!

Attachments

• IMG_0364.jpg
    IMG_0364.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 104

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back