'STAR OF SLOTS' Knockout Cup - Battle of the Games - Vote for your ultimate slot game

1. Break Da Bank Again- Microgaming
2. Great blue - Playtech
3. Dead or alive - NetEnt
4. CFTBL - NetEnt
5. Playboy - MG

1. Dead or Alive - NetEnt
2. Evolution - NetEnt
3. Thunderstruck 1 - Microgaming
4. Book of RA Deluxe - Novomatic
5. Lucky Lady's Charm Deluxe - Novomatic

1 - Fish Party - Microgaming
2 - Mega Fortune Dreams – Net Ent
3 - Raging Rhino – WMS
4 - Lost Island – Net Ent
5 - Terminator 2 - Microgaming

Just a reminder for any members still planning to post a list, before I head off for the weekend.

The cut off for lists will be midnight on Sunday (UK time).
Once again thanks to those who have already submitted lists.

I find it harder to choose than I thought it would be, but here you go...

1. Immortal Romance (MGS)
2. Dead or Alive (NetEnt)
3. 300 Shields (NextGen)
4. Bruce Lee (WMS)
5. Starburst :p (NetEnt)

1. Dead or alive - netent
2. No features from the black lagoon - netent
3. Santas wild ride - Microgaming
4. Great Blue - Playtech
5. Playboy - Microgaming

I'm gonna have to "cheat a little bit" here, as I've only ever played MG and Playtech games for real money.

I have played some NetEnt games on freeplay mode just to see what they were like. So I'm gonna have 2 MG, 2 Playtech and 1 NetEnt in order to make a list of 5.

1. The Dark Knight - MG (hard to rank it any lower as it gave me my two of my three biggest wins (in cash terms and in x bet terms)
2. Fish Party - MG (I've only played 3 sessions of this slot and it has already done what very few other slots have done for me - given me a win of 700x bet - if this poll was being done in a month or two's time and I might have it at Number 1)
3. Elektra - Playtech (like Fish Party - I've played it very few times, but it too has been very nice to me)
4. Atlantis Queen - Playtech (I love this slot when I can get the mystery scatter and the extra wild on the bonus feature)
5. DOA - NetEnt (the frequency of screenies on this forum says all that needs to be said about this slot and if I were to ever play a NetEnt slot - this would easily be top of my list)

Very reluctantly, I left Immortal Romance, TSII, GWG2, Agent Jane Blonde, The Pink Panther and Great Blue off my Top 5.

And I must admit, having seen it on one of Chopley's vids, Bruce Lee (WMS) looks very good.

I think I need to get Neteller so I can lose more money while gaining more variety.

And this whole thread might need re-visiting within a week if Jurassic Park turns out to be as good as it looks.

'LOUD RINGING BELL SOUND'

The deadline for submissions has now passed.

Thank you all for your lists. :thumbsup:

The draws, seedings etc will be posted before lunchtime later today. (ie Monday at 1pm GMT)

'LOUD RINGING BELL SOUND'

The deadline for submissions has now passed.

Thank you all for your lists. :thumbsup:

The draws, seedings etc will be posted before lunchtime later today. (ie Monday at 1pm GMT)

:D:p:lolup:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back