For my money the all-time best soundtrack is Basil Poledouris' "Conan The Barbarian" from the 1982 film starring Arnold Schwarzenegger.
Expired Image
Why this one? If you know the movie the soundtrack perfectly recalls it, it is the movie in music. I suppose it helps considerably if you actually liked the movie. I've listened to the thing 1000 times if I've listened to it once. My wife even likes it, that's gotta tell you something.
Yes, I agree with you Max. It is really a powerfull soundtrack. And I know that many people consider that to be the best soundtrack ever made. But I have never liked the movie itself. I have a friend who is a big Schwarzenegger fan and I have tried to convince him that the movie sucks, but he woun`t listen to me
But that piece of music is great. I am a big fan of RPG (role play) on PC/PS3 and this kind of music is very typical in that game genre. Dramatic and powerful. Love it
REGISTER NOW!! Why? Because you can't do diddly squat without having been registered!
At the moment you have limited access to view most discussions: you can't make contact with thousands of fellow players, affiliates, casino reps, and all sorts of other riff-raff.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.