Some People Are So Rude

How rude!
I was just called an a**hole and told to suck a *ick
And here, polite me, spent so much time clearly spelling out and detailing my life for the guy posing as Service Canada on the other end of the line.
Well, I Chris Pickleford, from some randomly made up street and address am disgusted.
Pfft, some people!

Last edited:
Stop moaning man you sound like a vagin*

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

It's a rampant problem here in Canada, with the Social Insurance Number scam being near the top of the list ATM. They have evolved from pretending to be Microsoft, to Service Canada, even the RCMP and threatening arrest if unpaid taxes aren't paid immediately using gift cards or bitcoin. So many vulnerable people out there too....

Kdding mate, let me be creative for once plz :)

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

It's a rampant problem here in Canada, with the Social Insurance Number scam being near the top of the list ATM. They have evolved from pretending to be Microsoft, to Service Canada, even the RCMP and threatening arrest if unpaid taxes aren't paid immediately using gift cards or bitcoin. So many vulnerable people out there too....
yeah, they call pretty frequently, I've changed my number once for a reprieve. Now I just have fun with them and waste their time if I'm in a mood :p

A pretty clever one is the Tech Support scam. My delusional mother pays them $19.95 USD a month off her credit card for "online protection". Every once in a while they add a trojan virus to her computer, forcing her to call them to have it "Fixed" all the while they have a program installed allowing them remote access anytime they like to her PC. At the end of the day there is no way to convince her of the scamminess of it all, so I have to sit back and watch it happen.

A pretty clever one is the Tech Support scam. My delusional mother pays them $19.95 USD a month off her credit card for "online protection". Every once in a while they add a trojan virus to her computer, forcing her to call them to have it "Fixed" all the while they have a program installed allowing them remote access anytime they like to her PC. At the end of the day there is no way to convince her of the scamminess of it all, so I have to sit back and watch it happen.
Sad. :( I imagine they get a fair few of the elderly.
I generally have my mother pass me the phone (even if it happens to be something legit) and she says deal with my son

I always wished one of these tech support guy would call me. Dream comes true.
I was at my parents house. I picked up the phone and the indian accent guy claims hes working for microsoft and that he needs to help with my infected internetz.

After almost 2 hours, the tech gut finally figured it out. I played with him for so long I had to sleep 8’hours after that. He went completely insane when I asked him at the end : do you think your mother would be proud of her son right now? Tech support became murder threats :)
I am still waiting for other scammers to call. Better than winning 10k on a bgaming slot

I tell them no problem when they call the sin# scam I go omg iam scared please don't take me to jail buddy says if I pay 1242$ he will have the warrant stopped so I give him my h&r block prepaid Mastercard # and I sent him a check made out to fuck you and your horsie. love samdog21.

Oh Interlog am wiping the tears away, that was brilliant, talk about pay back. Would so love to turn the tables during one of those annoying time wasting scam calls. :thumbsup::D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back