Snowflake Thread!!!

Cage's last good film was Lord of War, he's unfortunately bombed in his career choices since then and is firmly placed in C-Tier these days.

Schneider's unfortunately D-Tier for being Schneider (apart from Judge Dredd) and Hulk Hogan is automatically S-Tier, that one goes without saying

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Cage's last good film was Lord of War, he's unfortunately bombed in his career choices since then and is firmly placed in C-Tier these days.

Schneider's unfortunately D-Tier for being Schneider (apart from Judge Dredd) and Hulk Hogan is automatically S-Tier, that one goes without saying
Ok, so this is the Presidential tier-list then.
I took the liberty of adding Charlie Sheen to A-tier, and Tom Cruise to B-tier.
I feel like Scientology could really spice up the white house.

aad.gif

View attachment 141299
Just be sure to add gilbert godfreid as press secretary; such a smooth, soothing voice

View attachment 141299

Add folksy/weirdo singer Beck in there for the half term entertainment.

Was clearing out my old CDs from the loft and came across ‘Mutations’ from the 90s.

Add folksy/weirdo singer Beck in there for the half term entertainment.

Was clearing out my old CDs from the loft and came across ‘Mutations’ from the 90s.
I would, but ive already hit my 5-minute limit i have for paint3d art.
But the tier list is not mine, its the peoples, so anyone can add to it.
Removing people from it requires a vote tho.

S-Tier's basically set in stone. But I'm open to the idea of swapping Cruise for Schneider
Rob Schneider though, not John Schneider; otherwise we'd have the confederate flag issue

yeee-HAWWWWWWW

You can't make something better when your opinions don't count or you are shut up because you disagree with someone!

Sorry but that's not at all true. You have the Report system ready and waiting. I've also given you my email and Skype name which you are also free to use. I'll even give you Bryan's personal email address if you want that. But what we can't and won't abide is openly dissing a Moderator on the forums. That's a Forum Rules violation and will be treated accordingly.

Bit disconcerting how even a thread about snowflakes can't bind the community.

Which makes one wonder what topics are possibly left that could, other than perhaps My Little Pony or Anton LaVey
we all agree the whole covid situation has been handled well at least :)

:axeman:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back