Snowflake Thread!!!

And for once no rules or regs or t’s and c’s were broken in creating this thread? If any thing it would of saved you a type on your keyboard because it was made plain and simple at the start of the thread or was it not?
Reported for saying 'would of' instead of 'would have'. Grade 5 grammar violation. 'Of' is not a verb; you cannot 'of' something.

In reverse it's like saying you are 'the son have your father' or 'I'm going to of a party tonight'. It's nonsensical and all those who type this should have their genitals slowly mutilated with a torn soft drink can.

Reported for saying 'would of' instead of 'would have'. Grade 5 grammar violation. 'Of' is not a verb; you cannot 'of' something.

In reverse it's like saying you are 'the son have your father' or 'I'm going to of a party tonight'. It's nonsensical and all those who type this should have their genitals slowly mutilated with a torn soft drink can.
Reported for gender stereotyping and misappropriation of body parts of other sexual denominations :eek:

Surprised this thread has made it to 3 pages without Dion jumping in to close it down. It's not a forum of diverse opinions any more but more to do with what Dion's opinions are, if he doesn't like it (or you) it gets closed down.

The forum worked before it was being nannified now it's becoming more like a playground!

The forum worked before it was being nannified now it's becoming more like a playground!

If you think it sucks so bad then either help make it better or hit the road. Simples.
Dissing Dio is not going to help the situation and, IMO, just makes things a lot worse.

Surprised this thread has made it to 3 pages without Dion jumping in to close it down. It's not a forum of diverse opinions any more but more to do with what Dion's opinions are, if he doesn't like it (or you) it gets closed down.

I think that is grossly unfair.

Dion is the mod who joins in . Plays with us when we are all in silly mode. Is here loads of the time. Contributes heaps. There are some posters who seem to only pop up to have a dig .

He tries to keep everyone happy and if he's unsure about a threads direction he refers it to Bryan or Max .

Dion keep posting and joining in. You are a good guy.

I think that is grossly unfair.

Not taking sides, but I do see threads closed quite regularly by Dion, and I've never seen any other mod do it anywhere near as much. If threads are being closed now for going off topic then theres a hell of a lot more need closing. As for sending them to Bryan or Max to make a decision on surely a mod should be able to make that decision themselves, and if members don't like it can report it with the reasons, then Bryan or Max could have a look. A 'keep on topic guys' post would suffice a lot of the time, then report that member(s) higher up if they ignore it, but that should apply to all members who post OT after the warning, not just certain ones.
Over moderation kills forums. It seems very quiet on here recently, and a lot of regular posters seem to have stopped, or cut down massively. Somethings caused that.

Not taking sides, but I do see threads closed quite regularly by Dion, and I've never seen any other mod do it anywhere near as much. If threads are being closed now for going off topic then theres a hell of a lot more need closing. As for sending them to Bryan or Max to make a decision on surely a mod should be able to make that decision themselves, and if members don't like it can report it with the reasons, then Bryan or Max could have a look. A 'keep on topic guys' post would suffice a lot of the time, then report that member(s) higher up if they ignore it, but that should apply to all members who post OT after the warning, not just certain ones.
Over moderation kills forums. It seems very quiet on here recently, and a lot of regular posters seem to have stopped, or cut down massively. Somethings caused that.
Just to make one point knowing that I have had extremely draconian warnings that I will be banned for any hint of upsetting a particular mod without being given any examples when asked of me doing so over recent months.

Said mod even refused to iron out any differences via PM when I offered to reach out.

One thing that will put many posters off posting -and there are a number of other reasons- is spending time and effort posting,sometimes spending some time researching on a topic,only for it to be closed down or censored. Who wants to waste their precious time and effort in a forum where on the whim your posts are condemned to history and no longer count for anything?

I too have known many posters leave here or stop posting this year so I hardly think that losing more traffic is a sensible way forward. Threatening unjustifiable bans left right and center hardly creates a welcoming environment either.

I shall await my ban

Last edited:
I for one not posting as much is I am currently really busy working on eBay store and going through my ole sports card collection and cleaning and organizing. I am still not going to get everything done this week. :(.

Also trying to get offline more and live life a little more and just not as interested in the gambling right now.

Anyway I don't understand at all with all the hate towards Dion even though it makes me laugh when he is told to get a life or is a bad mod. Haha.

He has a life drinking beer in Innisfil. :p

Further to my Garey Busey post, here's one of his greatest films (to date)

A trailer for 'Act of Piracy', dubbed in German too.

Enjoy

I wonder if Steven Seagal would be up for being Vice President if (when) Garey Busey becomes President.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back