Slots where you have to collect things to get a feature

dealer wins

Meister Member
It is just me that thinks these type of slots should be banned.

They encourage irresponsible gambling by making people continue playing chasing their feature, and more importantly they drive me mad. They always seem to collect quickly until nearly there, then slows right down.

Which games? Lil Devil and stuff or are there some where you have to collect to get the feature, rather than a better feature?
And I can’t say I’ve noticed Lil Devil throw out fewer hearts as you get closer to the target. I’ve played it a lot in demo mode, and a fair bit in real.

All psychological tricks and pure luck ;)

Which games? Lil Devil and stuff or are there some where you have to collect to get the feature, rather than a better feature?
There are lots of games where you collect to get the feature.
The ones which immediately spring to mind (i.e. that I have played) are the likes of Wild Swarm, Vikings Go Berzerk, Wolf Hunters, Tomb Raider - Secret of the Sword.

As to the OP's point about them "going slower as you get closer" - I think this is probably just the player's imagination as we are desperate to get that last bit needed for the trigger!

KK

There are lots of games where you collect to get the feature.
The ones which immediately spring to mind (i.e. that I have played) are the likes of Wild Swarm, Vikings Go Berzerk, Wolf Hunters, Tomb Raider - Secret of the Sword.

As to the OP's point about them "going slower as you get closer" - I think this is probably just the player's imagination as we are desperate to get that last bit needed for the trigger!

KK
Yeah I thought about Wild Swarm after I posted, don't play the others so wasn't aware of them.
I do think some slow down mind, Wild Swarm can take ages after you fill it to trigger the bonus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back