Slots of the Future

deadoralive23

Dormant account
What slot would you like to see next year or in the years to come?

Dead or Alive 2?
Mortal Romance?
The Simpsons Slot?
Grand Theft Auto Slot...

Alot of the time sequels to slots are usually rubbish, i do like zeus 3 though, not sure what happened to zeus 2 though?

With the new Game of Thrones Slot in mind id love to see more games with a tv series theme. There were so many great series in the last years which are perfect for a nice slot. Walking Dead for example.

One thing would make me very happy, if they managed to make online versions of new Aristocrat slots and licence them for Europe.
You know, the ones Shamus made videos of...Walking Dead, Sons of Anarchy etc. That would be amazing.

Two slots I would want to see debut online are The Walking Dead slot but also a Star Wars slot. The teaser trailer for that has rekindled my love affair with that franchise and I think it would be ace to see that happen... I doubt it due to Disney owning the rights mind!

I actually wouldn't mind seeing a sequel to the Avengers slot either... the Marvel one... not the classic 1970s romp that is!

I would like to see The Price Is Right slot with out Drew Carey. Can't stand him as the host.

There are PIR slots but the ones out there suck so would be nice if MG could design one.

I love Lucy would be cool and Star wars would make awesome slot a lot of potential there.

I have to admit I really like WMS' Elvis slot. Not that I've won very much on it or are a big Elvis fan. I just like how they have themed some of his best hits to the different slot functions. Would be nice if they could make another one with another artist maybey.

Since were talking about slots of the future, I want one where I can just think about how much I want to spend and then see the reels spin in my head. If I win, the money magically appears instantly in my bank account.

The future looks bright :cool:

Red Dwarf.

Lister, Cat, Rimmer and Kryten are obviously going to be the main character symbols. Maybe have Holly and Starbug as the lower paying picture symbols.

The scatter symbol would obviously have to be a blob of smeg. Or maybe the scutters (you have rams as a scatter on TS1 after all)

The Red Dwarf logo would be the wild symbol.

And the special randomly triggered wild reels feature would be called a Wild Smegoff.

I hope to god that someone doesn't come on here and tell me that there already is a Red Dwarf slot. Or I am gonna just die of embarrassment.

I really hope they don't do a sequel to DOA it just won't live up to the original regardless of how much a money sucking bastard DOA can be I have seen the nice side so I still persist with it! I thought they could make a nice Only fools and horses slot probably work best as netent the major issue with this is John Sullivan may he rest in peace would probably be the only one to say it would be ok or not and as he is unfortunately no longer with us I think is very unlikely. I think the fairytale style slots are a winner so I'd welcome Billy goats gruff,heidi or how about a William Tell slot?! Shoot the apple bonus round it could be 3d again netent or mg do a great job on these style of games.

If Game of Thrones slot becomes a huge success, I hope they will do The Walking Dead and Supernatural slots.

Hobbit slot would be so cool too. Shame that they removed LOTR slot 3:

Red Dwarf.

Lister, Cat, Rimmer and Kryten are obviously going to be the main character symbols. Maybe have Holly and Starbug as the lower paying picture symbols.

The scatter symbol would obviously have to be a blob of smeg. Or maybe the scutters (you have rams as a scatter on TS1 after all)

The Red Dwarf logo would be the wild symbol.

And the special randomly triggered wild reels feature would be called a Wild Smegoff.

I hope to god that someone doesn't come on here and tell me that there already is a Red Dwarf slot. Or I am gonna just die of embarrassment.

That is an amazing idea! Hahaha. I loved playing the Monty Python slots so think this could work well.

I was gonna say Breaking Bad but ya beat me to it lol.

Slots I'd like to see next year maybe....

Immortal Romance II
Untamed King Cobra (hate snakes so that would fit in nicely with rest of untamed games)
Thunderstruck III (make it a T2 'skin' with a hot mode ;) )
Starburst II (free spins that pays out occasionally edition)
DOA II (243 ways - Imagine the hits on that beast)

Whichever comes our way I,m sure they'll be super high variance, any ideas on games released in last month or so that actually are LV? seem to be a thing of the past eh :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back