Question Slot of the Year 2019 - your help kindly requested!

dunover

Unofficial T&C's Editor
Staff member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm3
Hi folks - it's getting near that time of the year where I do the Slot of the Year poll for all the members here and then publish the results just before Christmas. As you know I make a weekly YT video of new releases from the most prominent developers including Netent, MG, IGT, Elk, Quickspin, Yggdrasil, BTG, Play'n Go, JFTW and all the rest. It has been mentioned in previous years that I miss some, or some games from developers not so prominent in the UK market.

So I would be grateful if people here could respond in this thread with all slots they are aware were released for general play from Dec 1st. 2018 to November 30th 2019 as these are the 12 months it covers.

For example Monopoly Megaways is not on general release until Dec 2019 so would NOT be valid and has missed the deadline. So games like Black Mamba, Kingmaker, Millionaire Mystery Box, DoA2 etc. - you get it!

This means when I post the poll early next month I can collate a list of developers and their releases from your input as well as mine.

Don't worry if you post a list here and it contains some already put in by someone else - I'll sort them later.

Remember, this is not intended as a poll or your choice right now - that comes in a week or so via a fresh thread!

When I get time I'll go through my videos too to see if any have been missed when this closes.

Any contributions will be much appreciated! Thanks D

A few games that I dont think you've brought up in your videos: Leprechaun Riches, Medusa II (these are PGSoft games, most of them are really shit but Leprechaun Riches has an interesting mechanic i think).

A few games that I dont think you've brought up in your videos: Leprechaun Riches, Medusa II (these are PGSoft games, most of them are really shit but Leprechaun Riches has an interesting mechanic i think).

I actually saw both of those at some stage - Medusa 2 is a Nextgen game?

I am sure we will get the usual suspects to win, slots that might give you a 10.000x + win but your chances are 1 in a billion.

I bet DOA 2 will do well, while actually it is one of the most boring releases this year.
Base Game - Boring
Free Spins - 99.9% Boring
Free Spin Wins - 99% Boring
Game Play - Boring
Graphics - Mediocre

Win Potential - Huuuuuuuuuuuuuge
Huuuuuuuuuuuuge Win Potential Chances - 0.0000000001%

Yet still this slot will be voted by many as their favorite slot.

Now a few that spring in mind that I really loved so far:

-9K Yeti (4theplayer)
-Riders of the Storm (Thunderkick)
-Rise of Merlin (Play n Go)
-Pirates Plenty Battle for Gold (Red Tiger)
-Ivan and the Immortal King (Quickspin)

Razor Shark is one for me; good potential and interesting elements

I like this game but oh so dangerous, it can go for tons of dead spins and the free spins are hard to trigger and can actually pay 0x ..
That said I had twice a 500x coin on €1.00 bet for €500.00, made up for the crappy free spin rounds ^^

Last edited:
DOA II will win outright because it not only exceeded all expectation, but wasn't completely botched up by Netent like we thought it would be. Agreed that the game is boring as sin, but no real worse than the first one. It is a lottery slot though, nonetheless.....

I also think Thunderkick deserve some credit. Sure, no one actually plays their games, but their releases (and bonuses therein) are usually varied enough to be interesting, like Midas Golden Touch and so forth :cool:

Not sure if the timing is right, but my vote would have to go to Temple Tumble Megaways by Relax gaming. The graphics and gameplay are smooth as silk, and the many huge wins make this one a fav of mine. I think it was released in Feb 2019, but please remove it if not

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back