Slot of the day

dave1888

10 years here meister!
PABnononaccred2
mm1
Just occurred to me, why don't we post what our slot of the day is to see if there's any truth in a "hot slot"...

My slot of the day is Golden Caravan by play n'go I requested a streamer to play it and they hit the bonus about 6 times on autoplay. The best bonus was 81x worst bonus 22x (high variance though) so it did well!

I asked them to go back to it and it won again boosting balance by £80 several 50x hits in base and in free spins.

Slot is Similar to Columbus by Novo and Sails of Gold by play and go, main difference being the multipliers. Up to 10x multiplier in free spins and the free spins reset back to 10 every re-trigger.

played it matey VS has a battle on it 11.15am uk time every sunday

have to say, play n go are ragging me right now, can't hit anything but next time i have a decent balance i'll try a few spins ;)

Take battle results with pinch of salt mate... Not notice free rounds won from battles are nearly always terrible? Except once, when I got £300 from doa free rounds.

Today's slot of the day is Zombirthday by Playson it doesn't look too pretty but with +2000x jackpot for the 5 wilds during bonus and 500x for 5 scatters, This slot can really pay out!

All wins in free spins are tripled and free spins can re-trigger a wild in a win doubles the line so 6x multiplier during free spins.

I'll include a winning pic from every slot of the day to show the potential.

FmRqOwl.jpg

U7quYrZ

Last edited:
Just occurred to me, why don't we post what our slot of the day is to see if there's any truth in a "hot slot"...

My slot of the day is Golden Caravan by play n'go I requested a streamer to play it and they hit the bonus about 6 times on autoplay. The best bonus was 81x worst bonus 22x (high variance though) so it did well!

I asked them to go back to it and it won again boosting balance by £80 several 50x hits in base and in free spins.

Slot is Similar to Columbus by Novo and Sails of Gold by play and go, main difference being the multipliers. Up to 10x multiplier in free spins and the free spins reset back to 10 every re-trigger.

Base game win 200x
dL19iIP.jpg

Nice one Jono :) and 57 rewards wtf!?

57 Rewards?

I just Redeem & Go

:eek:

Lol, long, long gone lads, they were from the last battle weekend, piss poor really considering it had taken me until 11am Sunday morning to get that few :oops:

Do try and save a few from daily freerolls, make it worthwhile but rare I get past 3-4 :oops:

Today's slot of the day is Buffalo Rising Megaways excellent new slot with massive potential by Blueprint using BTG license. When you get free spins you can choose 15 spins x1 10 spins x 5 5 spins x10 or a mystery multiplier which could be as bad as 5 spins x1 or as good as 15 spins x10.

You can also purchase the bonus for minimum of £$€20 if you do this be careful and choose either 15x1 or 10x5 and I'd always recommend not buying it in the first place.

Today's slot of the day is Buffalo Rising Megaways excellent new slot with massive potential by Blueprint using BTG license. When you get free spins you can choose 15 spins x1 10 spins x 5 5 spins x10 or a mystery multiplier which could be as bad as 5 spins x1 or as good as 15 spins x10.

You can also purchase the bonus for minimum of £$€20 if you do this be careful and choose either 15x1 or 10x5 and I'd always recommend not buying it in the first place.

At Unibet and bwin you can buy them for €10, just an FYI if you want to have more "fun" in buying bonuses with your deposit ;)

22-10 first ever bonus on Bufallo rising +98x.jpg

Today's slot of the day is Suntide by Microgaming it's a 9 line 5 reel slot with 15 free spins bonus and reels 2,3,4 expand during free spins.

Pays are very similar to the classic slot summertime as is the look of the slot.

Today's slot of the day is Vampire's by Merkur it's a 5 line slot with an interesting free spins round and a base game with a bite too!

During free spins if you get a wild with a winning combo bats fly onto the reels and change that symbol to wild, if this happens a lot you can end up with loads of wilds!

Well worth a play and my RTP on this game is through the roof!

rtp3.jpg

28-10 crazy win from free spins from free rounds!.jpg Today's slot of the day is Halloween Jack! What a game! 20 line clone of JATB with a dark theme and slightly more volatile I hear.

Jackpot of 3000x in one spin (during free spins) 20 lines spins more smoothly and quicker than Jack and the beanstalk. And I hit this off the free rounds! Go, Go, Go!

Last edited:
Today's slot of the day is Vegas Magic by Pragmatic, it's a 20 line slot, up to 3500x, tumbling reels (like bonanza) with increasing multiplier up to 3 reels can go wild on reels 234 and it's insanely good for wager.

I have no winning pics but had many wins on it earlier they were below the threshold I take a pic of. Take it from me though it kept hitting nice 30-40x and the fact you don't need a bonus to hit 3500x bet is pretty sweet! Give it a go it's currently on Trada Casumo Leovegas afik

Last edited:
Today's Slot of the day is Hearts and Tarts rhyming reels it has 30 paylines, up to 8000x in free spins, stacked top symbol in the base and stacked wilds/top symbol during free spins at a 2x multiplier.

Free spins can be re-triggered this is a clone of Deck the Halls, Life of Riches and Tasty Street.

03-11 hearts n tarts base hit!.jpg

Today's slot of the day is gonna be surprising... Sweeeeet Alchemy by Play&go. I just played a battle in the slot and must have had an insane RTP as my score was nearly 3600!

That's like me doing 100 spins on it in real money at 10p and having £40 odd balance after it or more.

Sweet Alchemy is a grid slot and the base game is pretty poor but, get the max 7 free spins and your win before picking the chocolates can be 100-200x!

I actually got 10.00 hit before the chocs but got the 3x bet instead of the massive 10x multiplier which would have given me +1000x :O .

If you haven't played this it is a great comeback slot and when you reach the chocolates. Level 1 is max multiplier 3x total win, level 2 is 5x total win and level 3 is 10x total win. Annoyingly you will usually get the 2 and 3x total bet, which really suck in comparison. Similar slots are Prissy Princess chest feature which can award 100x total bet!

Think I found a completely new game, Adventure Cab

Dono who the developer is, and could only find it in Casumo
Feels nice, very different from other slots, didn't know where the spin button was at start,
but you only have 2 buttons on screen :O they've gone minimal on the UI :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I totally forgot about doing this. So todays slot of the day goes to...BerryBurst Max!

Yesterday live on stream I hit 277x on this beauty near enough straight away and other sessions prior it;s served me well. Best hit being over 1000x on it!

oITSVNR.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Today's slot of the day is Pirates Charm by Quickspin. Wasn't very keen on this before but after the way it has been recently I love it. I went from £10 to £67 just on this! Then as a domino effect I placed 2nd in the Casumo Reel Race of the same slot. £100 out :) Quite a high variance Pirate themed slot with a nifty mystery symbols(charms feature) and free spins. Pics to follow :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back