Skrill Issues?

CC07

MM
Is anyone else having issues with Skrill tonight? I’ve tried to deposit at VS and LV Bet using Skrill and both have went to a blank page (I have money available in my Skrill account).

Just tried to access the Skrill webpage and it wouldn’t load???

Are you actually Roy from the IT crowd.
"Have you tried turning it off and on again " lol :lolup: :cheerleader:

Who's Roy and who are the IT crowd lol :confused: :oops: :oops:

My answer was serious, although granted I am very over tired :oops: :oops: Skrill website sometimes get restricted or blocked by the router/IP address, the action I suggested, as basic as it is does work :)

Looking back at my reply, maybe I should apply for a role as a "live help" crew member somewhere or another!

It’s not working for me on mobile or laptop (and not using WiFi at the moment - just my 4G hotspot) Maybe its an omen I’m going to lose so should just wait and try again tomorrow :laugh:

My answer was serious, although granted I am very over tired :oops: :oops: Skrill website sometimes get restricted or blocked by the router/IP address, the action I suggested, as basic as it is does work :)

Looking back at my reply, maybe I should apply for a role as a "live help" crew member somewhere or another!
Have you honestly never watched the IT Crowd on Channel 4??? :eek:

You would be a great live chat agent :cheerleader:

Anyone else don't pick on Jono its past his bedtime ;)

skrill is a entity within its self we can but just watch it unfold and marvel //////// wanted to stick a smile here but all my buttons are greyed out

Psst, drop me your resume and let's see whether we can make you our Payment Processor Screw Ups Crew Member :D

Has anyone noticed recently that their debit card uploads to Skrill are no longer instant?

Used to clear as soon as you 'clicked' but last couple of times got message along the lines of "Deposit being reviewed and if accepted will be available in 20 minutes"

Had my Skrill account at least 3 years and not had this happen before, Also volume/amount of £££ uploads has not really changed, if anything they have decreased????

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back