Situation in the USA - One central thread?

winbig

Keep winning this amount.
Can we PLEASE have one central section/thread for all this stuff that's going on in the USA right now? There's about 100000 threads going on, with conflicting/redundant information in each, etc.........

Thanks ;)

ie: One section for news announcements, one for Neteller developments, one for Banking information, etc...

Great Idea ~!!! It would be rather helpful for all that are coming in here new & old in need of info. It seems every thread has something to do with what's going on but trying to piece it together and find it is tough.

Thanks for the help fellas:thumbsup:

I BEEN THERE

You mean like a separate forum set up. Yeah - give me a couple of days - still dealing with the jetlag from my London trip :D

America The Beautiful

Although I have never posted and only just became an actual member I depend upon this forum and site for reputable information. It is too bad that I and others are excluded from gaining information about our current issue with the U.S. laws because we are required to have postings. I have never been a chatter box online and if I have nothing to offer I don't post. I hope you will find a way to get relevant information to those of us left out here.

I agree it is a great idea. Maybe we could make friends with someone on the inside that will feed us info about the postings! :)

I just started taking bids :D

Although I have never posted and only just became an actual member I depend upon this forum and site for reputable information. It is too bad that I and others are excluded from gaining information about our current issue with the U.S. laws because we are required to have postings. I have never been a chatter box online and if I have nothing to offer I don't post. I hope you will find a way to get relevant information to those of us left out here.

I think you're getting the wrong idea....other US information will continue to flow in the regular forum :)

Mainly because there's about 10,000 threads going on in the main section, and most of that information listed is either redundant, or incorrect.

Not by the hair of your chinny chin chin. :)
Just kidding. Send a private message to the Meister and if you can answer the riddle you will be granted your wish. :thumbsup:

left out lookin in

:mad: if my gov locks me out of gambling and now i feel locked out here at the meisters forums then whats the world coming to???so how do us peep's that can't see the new forum get all our info in 1 cohesive thread or do we get stuck the old fashioned way..lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back