Show me the Money Screenshots (Min 1000xBet)

1291x stake on Wixx, my best win on an NLC slot so far.

This was with the very rare 'double trigger' where you get 4OAKs on two different colours of gems in the same spin, which leads to a 'mega respin' type scenario, in this case mixing the wilds of the red gems with the 5x of the yellow gems.

Still got a chunk of wagering to do on my bonus but this one pretty much seals the deal on me making a decent withdrawal now.

1624195670070.png

3 Dice hit. Second 1600x in a week on Fortune Falls. Other one was $10 bet for 16k. This roll has all been off a Bday gift. Thanks 3dice.

Not sure how to enlarge image. it was $19,200.00 $12 bet got the 1600x
View attachment 156052
Been a while dude. Nice to see you are still around :cheers:

Decent base game hit

Nice to come back to see 'win limit' and not loss limit hit on autoplay

View attachment 155975

Love that! Four is the dream, i hit this one not long after it came out:
almostdreamhitWildFlower.jpg

but that didn't qualify for this thread, as it was almost the worst setup for 3 wilds :D
However, inspired by your hit i gave it a few more goes and then this happened:

WildFlower2kxmore like it!.jpg

I mean... :lolup:
Love this game...still yet to have a whopper of an enhanced feature though, and i've already had tons!
Plotting on...

Love that! Four is the dream, i hit this one not long after it came out:
View attachment 156091

but that didn't qualify for this thread, as it was almost the worst setup for 3 wilds :D
However, inspired by your hit i gave it a few more goes and then this happened:

View attachment 156092

I mean... :lolup:
Love this game...still yet to have a whopper of an enhanced feature though, and i've already had tons!
Plotting on...

Nice hit in second screenshot - congrats, I love Wild Flower slot too. I had some decent hits on it too. I only managed 2 X8 drop in the base game so far once but it did not really count as the second X8 was on the 5th reel and was not connecting hahahaha. I actually thought it was not even possible to get more than 2 X8 but now I saw you got 3, then maybe it is possible to get 4 X8.

I have had a few nice Enhanced features on it too. Some half decent normal features and a few half decent base game hits. but nothing crazy huge on it just yet. But I will keep trying when I have the funds to do so that is :)

Nice hit in second screenshot - congrats, I love Wild Flower slot too. I had some decent hits on it too. I only managed 2 X8 drop in the base game so far once but it did not really count as the second X8 was on the 5th reel and was not connecting hahahaha. I actually thought it was not even possible to get more than 2 X8 but now I saw you got 3, then maybe it is possible to get 4 X8.

I have had a few nice Enhanced features on it too. Some half decent normal features and a few half decent base game hits. but nothing crazy huge on it just yet. But I will keep trying when I have the funds to do so that is :)

Don't go chasing that 4 8x wilds you can only get max 3 :) LOL not nailed 3 8x myself yet either

This was from a 2.00 bet at agentspinner last night. I was watching the Habs/Vegas game and in between periods I played and ended up winning this. This is my highest win ever in terms of wager/win. Over 3,000 my bet. Waiting for my withdrawal to go through right now hopefully i will have good news to post relating to my withdrawal in the next few days in the agentspinner thread :) I did end up below that amount when I was done as I span all of my wagering requirements.

Attachments

• 6K.png
    6K.png
    536.7 KB · Views: 35
Don't go chasing that 4 8x wilds you can only get max 3 :) LOL not nailed 3 8x myself yet either

Are you absolutely sure mate? Nothing in the paytable excludes the possibility as far as i seen :)
I also vaguelyt recall someone somewhere saying it could land 4..

If you're sure, where did you confirm this? Just wondering because i'd hate to chase it for weeks, months or more, only to find out it's not actually possible :p

Are you absolutely sure mate? Nothing in the paytable excludes the possibility as far as i seen :)
I also vaguelyt recall someone somewhere saying it could land 4..

If you're sure, where did you confirm this? Just wondering because i'd hate to chase it for weeks, months or more, only to find out it's not actually possible :p

Defo max 3 mate.

It is advertised as the same or at least similar model to DHV!

The B T G rep stated max of 3 x6 wilds in DHV! and this is no different.

4 ways would be way beyond even their very imaginative, so called "potential" :p

Hey bud! Yeah i knew about the 3 wilds max in Danger, and that this was a similar model, but i have yet to see a statement about it :p
Similar does not mean sameafter all, and as said, i vaguely recall someone mentioning 4 was possible around the time of launch...

@Big Time Gaming are you lurking about mate? If yes could you clear that up for us? :p

Hey bud! Yeah i knew about the 3 wilds max in Danger, and that this was a similar model, but i have yet to see a statement about it :p
Similar does not mean sameafter all, and as said, i vaguely recall someone mentioning 4 was possible around the time of launch...

@Big Time Gaming are you lurking about mate? If yes could you clear that up for us? :p

Trust me its definitely max 3 x8 wilds in middle 4 reels, Nik himself already confirmed it ages ago :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back