Show me the Money Screenshots (Min 1000xBet)

My biggest ever win on a Red Tiger by miles. Only stuck in 10 to gather more pics for the Novibet contest and this pops in, In no time at all shortly after a £9 win I thought it was maybe like £50 quid then noticed how many megaways and that it was almost all kings 2160x feckin bet! WUT!

28-10 2160x on dragons luck megaways!!.jpg

Not withdrawn yet but just in shock of what's just happened. Got to cash at least £180 :thumbsup:

Went back to Vikings Unleashed to test my luck again. Didn't look to good for me, as I went through almost 100 euro (which was my "run away" point) on 20 euro buys to get the max spins and multiplier. But it payed off.

Maxed out spins and multiplier with a 5 spin retrigger (300-ish euro won):

Figured I'd buy a couple because why not at this point. First one threw me out on the first gamble, then the second one went all the way to max again (around 400 euro win):

My withdrawals from my lousy 10 euro deposit is now close to 2400 euro... and I left 350-ish to play with still.

bet).

playboybjballroomsofiafeaturetotalwin4864.7xbet.jpg

congrats on ya sweet win mate - still chasing that full wild screen I see, haha...

You’re getting close, hope you hit it soon ;)

Good to see that at least someone can get either DoA to pay. I've not hit anything worthwhile in ages, and not for lack of trying :(

But I did get a great win on White Rabbit. Didn't even buy the thing, as I've temporarily banned myself from feature buys. Still cost me 100x though, so only difference is that I was nearly bored to tears getting it. Proved to be worth it :D

1452x. Can't complain, but maaaaan that third reel really wouldn't play ball.

Can not believe my luck...

Deposited 300 NOK and turned that into around 18000 in withdrawals on Captain Venture. Left 6000 in my balance and went to see if Book of Dead was paying. Set it to 10 NOK bet and started 50 auto spins... Got a bonus before these even finished.

And a couple 100x more for good measure..

Another withdrawal of 12000. Left with 6000 or so to play.

In euro that's close to 3000 cashed out from a 30 deposit. Slots have been good to me lateley :D

I had a look in new games hunting for the blue wheel. Reel Rush 2 didn't have it under 4 wins, but wanted to see what the super bonus was like so I kept going and when I got the free spins with the tokens at 70% I took the gamble and got the super spins. I didn't expect this, 1280x only from this spin, x10 all over the place with x4 multi. :)

Today just had biggest win ever on slots ... and it happened on my fav slot...DOA2 x46758 result won 42082.9£ on a 0.9£ bet

Crikey! I'd be changing my boxers and getting the washing machine on pronto if that was me...:eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back