Show me the Money Screenshots (Min 1000xBet)

Yes I'm 100% positive it was done counting. My total bonus round win was $1792.90 which is still way below what you've calculated. Is there any chance the win is calculated using the average bet, however unlikely?

No it's not an average bet slot so there's something wrong here. You should ask Ben for a screenshot of your win.

Edit: It looks like the middle symbol (whatever it is) win is "missing" and you only won 81 x the car and 81 x the couple. Something's definitely fishy.

No it's not an average bet slot so there's something wrong here. You should ask Ben for a screenshot of your win.

Edit: It looks like the middle symbol (whatever it is) win is "missing" and you only won 81 x the car and 81 x the couple. Something's definitely fishy.

Haven't talked to Ben yet but spoke with chat and they said they'll relay my issue to the technical department for checking.

Don't tempt Balth to increase the betsize for that slot. Its of the utmost high variance. A feature could easily take 1k spins to get.

No worries there - he's Canadian, can't play it :D

Again?? What the hell?

Yes I couldn't believe it as well especially since I upped my bet. Just plain crazy luck. I'm sure others have similar tales. It's certainly my most memorable and luckiest gambling session by a far margin. Don't think I'll be getting another one of these anytime soon, although you never know. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

• Meister Ratings

Back