Should existing US customers avoid Microgaming?

I have already alerted MGS management to this thread, which I regard as important for their attention, and I have arranged to speak about it to them at the conference later this month.

I won't be holding my breath either, but not out of cynicism; the fact is that I understand this is an issue that involves internal corporate debate and consideration of what I imagine will be a number of legal and business elements.

As an outsider I clearly will have no knowledge of what those debates conclude, but I do know that this is generally a professionally managed company and that the issue will be thoroughly examined.

Whether that will result in public or overt statements or actions is again something that is beyond my knowledge.

Sorry Jetset, I just saw your response. These threads go off radar quick.
Hopefully they will be a little bit more transparent as to why they're being so indifferent to USA players. It's just not thought out well as to how they're going about doing this.

I strongly believe with the support that online gaming is getting it will be legalized and MCG may never get those players back and possibly lose a ton more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back