Season's greetings

Have a wonderful Christmas young lady and I hope all is well at your end.

Enjoy!

Hope everyone has a good time and if you can take advantage of it, I am on my "deathbed" so to speak with a very bad bug and I am single so all alone as women don't want a good decent guy these day's so I won't be going to the family get together tomorrow, Not like much of a Christmas anyway. :(

Hope everyone has a good time and if you can take advantage of it, I am on my "deathbed" so to speak with a very bad bug and I am single so all alone as women don't want a good decent guy these day's so I won't be going to the family get together tomorrow, Not like much of a Christmas anyway. :(

Maybe ur the lucky one....lol

Man flu is it? Christmas comes but once a year so can you not make a short visit? Whatever you decide to do, I wish you the very best and take it easy young man.

zsanta.JPG

P.S. I didn't put the CM logo on the image, it comes up automatically when you drag and drop them in!

I have an ordeal ahead of me, just got up, all the other lazy sods are still in bed and the in-laws are due round for dinner. I have to do all the cooking and preparation and if that's not bad enough, on top I have to be pleasant for the next 16 bastard hours too. :mad:

The door is next to me and the temptation to make a flask of coffee and fuck-off out with my metal detector all day is becoming overwhelming.

But no, I have to get my best rictus grin pasted on my boat race and feign happiness at the same shite I endured last year, and the year before and the one before that. If at any stage Thrush and Chlamydia appear on TV to boot, I really will have a meltdown, be pushed over the edge.

Merry Pissing Christmas.

Last edited:
Ahh yes, tis that magical time again. After the ritualistic present- giving and seasonal jocularities I'll be so smashed later on tonight that the missus will wish that Santa had never bothered coming down the chimney
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Just gonna put on my best slap and navigate the minefield of in-laws first. Bah humbug :mad:

View attachment 85549

P.S. I didn't put the CM logo on the image, it comes up automatically when you drag and drop them in!

I have an ordeal ahead of me, just got up, all the other lazy sods are still in bed and the in-laws are due round for dinner. I have to do all the cooking and preparation and if that's not bad enough, on top I have to be pleasant for the next 16 bastard hours too. :mad:

The door is next to me and the temptation to make a flask of coffee and fuck-off out with my metal detector all day is becoming overwhelming.

But no, I have to get my best rictus grin pasted on my boat race and feign happiness at the same shite I endured last year, and the year before and the one before that. If at any stage Thrush and Chlamydia appear on TV to boot, I really will have a meltdown, be pushed over the edge.

Merry Pissing Christmas.
go lock yourself in a room and do a stream and put music on loud so you cant hear anyone banging and yelling at you. And yell "im playing slots. Thats right I love it. And I play when you are sleeping and when you leave the house for groceries"

A dunover meltdown.

Now it's time for New Year's eve which I don't care about either,lol. Prob do a deposit and torture myself and play Bonanza. :) Only good thing about New year's is time off and get all my sick day's and vacation day's again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back