Screen Shots that Suck!

One star away from £6.6k!

image.jpg

Hmmm anyone had lower multi than this? Think my honeymoon period of my favourite BTG game has ended LOL

View attachment 94977

Ok as no one else has posted im guessing not....... then look what i got today........

Since having this game at over 100% RTP for many thousands of games im now getting a big difference in bonuses, mostly shocking multipliers, 0.00 features and 11/12 dead spins nearly every feature?! Hmmm time to buy the tin foil......

View attachment 94977

Times4x.jpg

Well, as most will know im mostly a low roller but occasionally i have a bigger flutter.

Anyway after some grinding bigger bets I get a win so then I decide to play some games that are normally out of bounds as 40p min bet etc

So give this a go and gives me a feature......Nice..........Get in there!!

50p.jpg

Bubble was soon burst.....

Cheers for that highlander, just what I wanted a 1.25x bet bonus :(

"Lets quit gambling" I said
"I'll just play fun money" said the stupidest person in the world

This was from my first "play" session to make myself feel better by seeing how i would've lost the real money- 4-5 near consecutive huge features, first one was $80,000+

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181003-000730.png
    Screenshot_20181003-000730.png
    516.2 KB · Views: 97
"Lets quit gambling" I said
"I'll just play fun money" said the stupidest person in the world

This was from my first "play" session to make myself feel better by seeing how i would've lost the real money- 4-5 near consecutive huge features, first one was $80,000+

I would love to say congrats for the 243k balance but it is fun money, isn't it?
How are you and more importantly how is your family?
You need to stay strong as much for you as for them.

Opted into William Hill Vegas Promo for 'unlimited free spins' for a specific time and stake amount dependant on how much I wagered on certain slots.
Slots that were excluded were all BGT, and a few others so mostly played on Red Tiger and (not)Inspired gaming.
So over two days I've wagered between £500-1000 as I had 1 minute of free spins at £1 stake.

This was the result below..... 32 dead spins and F***king one, F***KING ONE! Paying spin of 6x stake!Myree.jpg

'Rearrange these symbols to make a win'....

(The electric guitar is a tripling wild, Elvis is the top paying symbol, so just about ANY OTHER LANDING POSITIONS would have been fine....)

I've never had 5OAK Wilds on this slot, or a 5OAK with a tripling wild with Elvis. (I've had basic 5OAK Elvis symbols.) I'll get them one day.

upload_2018-10-7_12-42-16.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back