Screen Shots that Suck!

A mere and simple, pathetic 'J' on reel 3 would have done :(
Yes and assuming no further diamonds came on the scroll at the top that would have reduced the 6OAKs from 24 to 16, but I'd have still taken it!

This is how you lose $20,000 in a month.
My recent game list. I was going to show some of the insane streaks of deadspins but it's not working.
Anyway, time to hang up the gambling shoes for awhile, at least 6 months (until the baby's born) I'm thinking - although in 6 months they'll probably have shutdown the whole online industry in this sodding country.
Perhaps it's for the best.

edit: ah well, at least I got $26 cashback! (Which was gone in 28 $1 spins)

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    23.7 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
1 cent left in the balance and getting rid of it:
hjFEYf3.jpg

You couldnt make it up.

This game just goes from bad to worse

Another once "fair" game doctored beyond recognition :rolleyes:

Jono my friend, I have to disagree.

The turd was ALWAYS capable of being "unfair" like that, ever since it was released.
We all know of Mr. D's 4 scatter trigger of doom record of 0.45x (or was it was 0.9x?).

Then of course, you yourself had something even worse than that - a 5 scatter trigger AND a killing of the turd for a win of under 50x from 30 spins,
the kind of vomit-inducing, palpable rage-provoking bonus round that would make a projectile laptop and a trip to PC World a near certainty,
if you weren't already preoccupied with the task of cleaning up your barftastic reaction to the mega-trolling BS that Netent had just subjected you to.

If a game is capable of being that "cruel" with "enhanced triggers", then what is it capable of with your typical bog-standard 3 scatter trigger?
Exactly the sort of frustration-triggering screenies that you posted.

PS I am of course assuming that your bets were 20p bets. Because if they were 40p, then maybe it has found a way to get even worse.

PPS Has the turd even had a conversion to HTML5 yet? Last time I played it (a while ago admittedly), it was still the Flash version.

Good Post Marty and yes certain truths posted I had overlooked/forgotten lol :oops:

Yes, they were all 0.20 stakes, stuck with it and although things didn't get much better, I did retire to bed last night after some 1,500 spins or so with roughly what I started with balance wise :confused:

Thankfully no HTML5 downgrade yet, still flash at the few places I play these days.

Have had a good many more in recent times with pathetic returns like the ones I posted, what made me post was, yes I know its capable of this trolling but seems so much more rife these days. Wilds and targets seem so much more harder to come by and IIRC even the last time I killed the turd it returned something like £56 on 0.20p bet, not once actually but twice!

Disclaimer: I never owned, nor knew what a foil hat was before I joined CM :p

Last edited:
Jono my friend, I have to disagree.

The turd was ALWAYS capable of being "unfair" like that, ever since it was released.
We all know of Mr. D's 4 scatter trigger of doom record of 0.45x (or was it was 0.9x?).

Then of course, you yourself had something even worse than that - a 5 scatter trigger AND a killing of the turd for a win of under 50x from 30 spins,
the kind of vomit-inducing, palpable rage-provoking bonus round that would make a projectile laptop and a trip to PC World a near certainty,
if you weren't already preoccupied with the task of cleaning up your barftastic reaction to the mega-trolling BS that Netent had just subjected you to.

If a game is capable of being that "cruel" with "enhanced triggers", then what is it capable of with your typical bog-standard 3 scatter trigger?
Exactly the sort of frustration-triggering screenies that you posted.

PS I am of course assuming that your bets were 20p bets. Because if they were 40p, then maybe it has found a way to get even worse.

PPS Has the turd even had a conversion to HTML5 yet? Last time I played it (a while ago admittedly), it was still the Flash version.
WELL REMEMBERED! It was indeed a scumbag, bilious, filthy, reprehensible and skidmark-inducing 0.45x for the 15 spins. :mad:

.....people play Extra Chilli? The game's scripted from start to finish

Isn't it just, a few for starters then I'll be off for a break before I get carried away.....

Notice how many H O and chance for 'T' come back to back or 1 or 2 spins apart
Notice how the feature buy, regardless of how many coins have knocked the price down is 9/10 SHIT!
Never thought this possible but getting a 'T' from cascade is HARDER than the 'D' on Bonanza
The gamble (when I can afford the risk) is much more forthcoming from a natural H-O-T drop in.
The 8 FS most times is designed to bring no more than stacks of 2 or 3 to seriously block the win potential on reels 1-2 and 3.
The feature buy reduction coins come in batches, few in the space of say 30 spins then none at all for 100 spins, rinse and repeat.

Oh, I can hear the kids calling....... :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back