RTG slots problem..???

Nifty29

Dormant account
Hi Gang

Ive been going OK lately on the real series slot, but cant hit a damn thing on Paris Beauty and havent done for several weeks - which is not unusual in the grand scheme of things I guess - but I thought I would give it a try at Bodog yesterday and its GONE! I logged in just now, and it still isnt there.

It might be a coincidence, and probably is, but Im interested to know why they would remove one slot machine completely.

Anyone else got any thoughts?

Last edited:
Conspiracy theory. All real series slots on a merry-go round with low payouts. First it's Fruit Frenzy, then Paris Beauty. Next would probably be Ronin or Cleopatra's Gold.

i dont know, why, but it has happened sometimes.

I ve seen the fruit frenzy being removed at inetbet for a while - and that was after a software glitch (you couldnt get more than 5freespins)
and i have seen that the money mister (or so) was missing at 49ers- dont know the reason.

isn't paris beauty one of their higher-variance slots? i've never hit anything on that one.

i had some nice wins on Ronin yesterday at Bodog. i have more trust in their slots than their table games.

hard to say with Bodog as they've never included the full package of reel series slots. I think it's more likely they decided to remove it due to lack of player interest and to make room for something else. (but i'm not a professional)

I've rarely had a session where Paris Beauty didn't give me something. Mind you that is pretty much the only game that likes me on RTG

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back