RTG Feature Guarantee Question

cappync

King of the Crappy Bonus Round
PABnonaccred
Hello All. I need help understanding what I did wrong here...

I was playing "Mice Dice" at Slotastic with a pretty low balance at 0.25 a spin. I was hoping to get as high as I could on the feature guarantee and try my luck on the wheel.

When my balance dropped to around $3.00 ( I was close to 60% on the FG), a message popped up telling me that if my balance dropped below 0.99 I would lose my progress on the FG. I closed the window, thinking it was just a warning and I had a few more spins before I lost my progress. To my surprise, as soon as I closed the window, my progress RESET to 0%!

I called Slotastic and the rep told me that it had something to to with the fact that I received a deposit bonus and when my balance dropped below 2.85 it was actually 0.85. (Converted was the term she used).

I am confused because the balance I saw on my screen was never lower than 0.99.

What am I missing? I want to make it clear that I am not claiming Slotastic did anything wrong. I feel like I got ripped off a little bit, but I am hoping the experts here in the forum will clarify for me.

I have played down to the minimum after the message came up and it never reset on me. You could always hit something that would allow you to keep playing until it hits. I don't understand their reasoning.

I don't see where a bonus would affect it one way or another.

I have played down to the minimum after the message came up and it never reset on me. You could always hit something that would allow you to keep playing until it hits. I don't understand their reasoning.

I don't see where a bonus would affect it one way or another.

I guess that's why I am so confused. The rep just kept telling me that my "actual" balance was only 0.85 at that point, even though what I saw on my screen was $2 more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back