Royal Panda - Bonus fixing or just plain poor?? Avoid at all cost1

No its not, it states up to 20 royal spins, where does it state the other spins are 20p in the first 4 lines? Plus '20 royal spins' in bold but nothing about the 20p ones in bold or anything. Where else does it state the spin value apart from in the T&C's?

As I said, I imagine most on here would know, but I will bet a lot of casual players see royal spins and free spins mentioned and think they are the same.

Ok It's in big bold letters underneath and then says in big bold letters 20 Royal spins and explains what they are and how much you need to deposit.

Might catch a few players out, but your painting it as a deliberate ploy to fleece people.

But all the info is still in the first paragraph.

Like most I'm sure, I got this email.
It is bad wording, tbf. It literally was the deciding factor that made me decide to not use todays bamboo bonus . Another cringe promo from RP impo.
Since they joined with Leo, and the odd free spins (at least, for me) as good as dissapeared, i always read the emails (well, those that i cba to open and don't just simply delete b4 opening) with a 'how bad is it this week' frame of mind.

Like most I'm sure, I got this email.
It is bad wording, tbf. It literally was the deciding factor that made me decide to not use todays bamboo bonus . Another cringe promo from RP impo.
Since they joined with Leo, and the odd free spins (at least, for me) as good as dissapeared, i always read the emails (well, those that i cba to open and don't just simply delete b4 opening) with a 'how bad is it this week' frame of mind.
Fortunately - i no longer get their emails......... shady AF - i understand the need to drum up trade - however they are just plain garbage

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back