Riddle - Guess the slot

benbfc

Newbie member
Hi all,

Playing the betsafe bonus which is basically where you get a riddle, play some money and move on...

Normally net ent games...

"High in the mountains, far in the east; They say theirs a city, paradise on earth where lotuses, amulets and many a beast guard treasures of incredible worth"

miso

Meister Member
MM
Hi all,

Playing the betsafe bonus which is basically where you get a riddle, play some money and move on...

"High in the mountains, far in the east; They say theirs a city, paradise on earth where lotuses, amulets and many a beast guard treasures of incredible worth"

Sounds like Lost Island, but that's only a guess.

Borgie

Ueber Meister
MM
Hi all,

I'm stuck on this too dont want to waste money wagering on wrong slot

Borgie

Ueber Meister
MM
Any help with this one please?

"Think about holidays; Pretty bays, palm trees; The sun shining bright; And only calm, blue seas!"

prop82

Experienced Member
was the answer for the first riddle Wild North? I think so but cant dind the freespins in it....

Experienced Member
was the answer for the first riddle Wild North? I think so but cant dind the freespins in it....

The answer was Shangri La.

"High in the mountains, far in the east", unfortunately Wild North was not it.

It was a difficult one, I had no clue 'till I found the answer here.