Riddle - Guess the slot

benbfc

Newbie member
Hi all,

Playing the betsafe bonus which is basically where you get a riddle, play some money and move on...

Normally net ent games...

"High in the mountains, far in the east; They say theirs a city, paradise on earth where lotuses, amulets and many a beast guard treasures of incredible worth"

Hi all,

Playing the betsafe bonus which is basically where you get a riddle, play some money and move on...

"High in the mountains, far in the east; They say theirs a city, paradise on earth where lotuses, amulets and many a beast guard treasures of incredible worth"

Sounds like Lost Island, but that's only a guess.

Hi all,

I'm stuck on this too dont want to waste money wagering on wrong slot

Any help with this one please?

"Think about holidays; Pretty bays, palm trees; The sun shining bright; And only calm, blue seas!"

was the answer for the first riddle Wild North? I think so but cant dind the freespins in it....

The answer was Shangri La.

"High in the mountains, far in the east", unfortunately Wild North was not it.

It was a difficult one, I had no clue 'till I found the answer here.

The answer was Shangri La.

"High in the mountains, far in the east", unfortunately Wild North was not it.

It was a difficult one, I had no clue 'till I found the answer here.

Its a new set of riddles now that was last week :)

any one know these

'' Guarded by the gods amidst dessert sands; on the vast and mysterious pharaoh lands, an ancient monument a secret may hold, eternal life - for the wise and bold! ''

&

''Fiery dragons, fair maidens, proud knights; competing in tournaments; fighting fierce fights; for the maidens love, for treasure and more. Now let me think..... Have I seen that before?

Thanks all in advance

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back