RETURNED CHECK Slots Capital

skeeters

Hi all!

I wanted to give you a heads up about Slots Capital check payments. I took a w/d from them via check last week as I was having difficulty finding a Western Union that could pay me 4 digit dollar amounts, additionally, the fees are ridiculous. I requested check payment and was very surprised that I received it within 3 days of my request. Well...

Deposited the check at the bank on Saturday and have found out this evening that the check is being returned. :(.

This long time online gambler is pretty weary of all we go through here in the U.S. So I think once this gets resolved, I am pretty much done. Tired of worrying about getting my winnings, paying sky high fees on top of it!

So good luck to all and be very careful with w/d from Slots Capital!

Slots Capital formerly Sloto' Cash. Rival software.
I went there earlier today. Live chat refused to talk about promotions until I had signed up.
Bad sportsmanship imo. :cool:

I have had 3 returned checks in less than a year (ONE 6 WEEKS after DEPOSITING) from various casnos all stating US Funds but drawn on a canadian bank. Invalid accounts was 2 reasons and one was not even honored at all when presented for depositing.

So, this is not a new issue. I would rather pay the fees and get my money in cash than have my banking account overdrawn and then having to cover the funds myself that was credited to my account and then returned to bank without notice. This fee cost more from returned check charges than it would have paying the fees to receive my money western union.

So, the trade off is, do you feel lucky enough where you might not be caught in this mess ? Or would you rather have a guarantee to get your money in cash? I choose cash all day long even when it cost me...check return charges add up just as much as the fee for getting your money...Very bad form.

As I have been saying, checks should NEVER be an option for payment unless it is from an AMERICAN bank. But even then, you are taking a chance on funds being available for payment, and you got to ask yourslef, do you feel lucky?.
Hi all!

I wanted to give you a heads up about Slots Capital check payments. I took a w/d from them via check last week as I was having difficulty finding a Western Union that could pay me 4 digit dollar amounts, additionally, the fees are ridiculous. I requested check payment and was very surprised that I received it within 3 days of my request. Well...

Deposited the check at the bank on Saturday and have found out this evening that the check is being returned. :(.

This long time online gambler is pretty weary of all we go through here in the U.S. So I think once this gets resolved, I am pretty much done. Tired of worrying about getting my winnings, paying sky high fees on top of it!

Hi all!

Hi Skeeters,
Waiting on an update on this check... Has it been resolved ?

I would still like to know if the check was actually returned for a valid reason or if they bank just simply cannot process a Canadian check.

For example my household account can't take Canadian checks, because it's at a small local credit union that isn't set up for foreign transactions. So therefore whether I told them it was a Canadian check or not. They'd simply return it me to anyways because they don't have the resources to process such transactions.

Yet my hobby account at a large national bank can, because obviously they have the resources to do so. At that point if I had a check returned from them I would either know the account has a problem, or the other theory I've always had.

Don't you think sometimes maybe the secret services or some form of the government gets in on these sort of things. Seeing large amounts of money coming from a foreign bank account into a US one. Maybe they get a bit suspicious and shut us down before they even shut the bank account down? Just a thought I've always had.

I find it shocking with all the technology we live with that some of these banks cannot process foreign transactions, I just have a very difficult time believing the banks that I read about in these threads, especially with Canadian checks, we have one of the most stable and healthy banking systems in the world, millions of banking transactions happen daily between our countries, clearly government driven by UIGEA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back