[Resolved] Fatal Error after editing

chayton

aka LooHoo
webmeister
PABnonaccred
CAG
This has happened to me twice now - if I write something and post it, then decide to add a screenshot or something, I click on edit post>go advanced and try to add an attachment, then when I go to post I get this:

error.jpg

This has happened to me twice now - if I write something and post it, then decide to add a screenshot or something, I click on edit post>go advanced and try to add an attachment, then when I go to post I get this:

View attachment 31860

One of those problems with a million plus possible remedies, have you tried the blatantly obvious using another browser hun?.

error.jpg
ok I'm trying it right now with Chrome....this is the post and I'll come back and try to edit and add an attachment.

woot.jpg

the attachment has nothing to do with this thread - but I love it so much! ;)

well ok so it did work in Chrome...so it's an IE thing I guess?

EDIT2: Well crap...now it worked in IE as well. WTF?

ok nevermind, I guess it was just a glitch. :oops:

View attachment 31860

They only allow the addition of s/s of wins at 10000x or above. I am pretty sure you havent met this criteria:lolup:

Whenever I get a fatal error I keep expecting my computer to cough and start thanking me for all the wonderful years we've had.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back