Redbet (balls up) own fault

holdemhalpin

Dormant account
hi I'm looking for some advice my mother in law made 4 withdrawals over the weekend with redbet totalling £1400 but the problem is she sent them to her old bankcard the card she used when she joined but around 6 months ago got a new card for the same account but the card number was completely different even though its the same bank account do you think she will receive this cash?

hi I'm looking for some advice my mother in law made 4 withdrawals over the weekend with redbet totalling £1400 but the problem is she sent them to her old bankcard the card she used when she joined but around 6 months ago got a new card for the same account but the card number was completely different even though its the same bank account do you think she will receive this cash?

yes if its a debit card then it will still have its unique reference hidden/build into it. So yes the money will still go to her bank account but could be delayed couple days :thumbsup:

Hi thanks for the reply she checked with the bank and they are not so sure because the card has been not active in over 7 months and there is now no way to link the card with the bank account now but after going through some emails with her she did make this same mistake some months back and redbet contacted her via email telling her they could not process the withdrawal as you can only withdraw to the same card you deposited with so to prevent money laundering so im wondering why didn't they do the same this time I think there's been a mistake at both ends as they should not have allowed a withdrawal to a different card than she deposited with

All looking good the first 2 withdrawals have hit her bank account as the second where sent a day later i can only imagine that they will appear tomorrow so everything seems fine

Im with Barclays, Done it a few times, They send me a letter stating there has been a tranasction and ring them, Normally I know this and if I know the money would of hit the acount, Next day or something than I normally ring them, & they say they will put it in, But may take a day or 2? but always in very next day,

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back