Record your bonuses! (if you want)

Was looking for some easy to use software so i could start recording my bonuses.
Mostly for fun, and to share if i hit something good, but also for "safety". Altho rare, sometimes shit happens, and it can be good to have video evidence of what actually went down. =)
Anyways, when i googled looking for software to record, i saw that Windows 10 has a built in game-recorder that works very well to record slot-videos with.
Im not sure if its turned on by default, but if you want to use it, just follow the pictures below.
Enter the control panel (the cogwheel looking thingy) from the start-menu and follow the red circles in the pictures.

gu1.png
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
gu2.png

After doing this you can bring up the "gamebar" by pressing the windows-button + g. From there its pretty self explanatory.
The video files get pretty big, so i would not recommend recording whole slot-sessions unless you know you have alot of space to store videos on.
Made a quick video just to show how sound/picture quality is.

View attachment doa.mp4

I've used the windows button + g recorder for some time now (since it first appeared) always been pleased with it, though I don't really record much these days. :)

I've used the windows button + g recorder for some time now (since it first appeared) always been pleased with it, though I don't really record much these days. :)

I did not even know it existed =).
I tried using OBS, wich i think is mainly for streaming, to record, but it slowed my computer down to a halt, and the videos and sound came out very choppy.
I have a somewhat new laptop with decent specs, so i might just have had some settings wrong or something.
Anyways, this worked really well, and i figured maybe there are other idiots like me out there who have missed that it exists. =)

I simply use the free version of Bandicam. Does the job with the only drawback being you can only record up to 10 minutes at a time. This has been no problem as my bonuses are usually done quickly.

That was actually next on my list to try if the built in recorder did not work for some reason.
You could probably download a cracked version if you wanted to record more than 10 minutes, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back