Raging Rhino - Monster Win off 80p stake!

slot_zombie

This little beauty came from nowhere, guarantee after guarantee all evening, £200 down and was just about to give up!

Last edited by a moderator:

dave1888

Ueber Meister
PABnononaccred2
mm1
slot_zombie; said:
This little beauty came from nowhere, guarantee after guarantee all evening, £200 down and was just about to give up!

Little used ironically I'm assuming?! That's insane!!

PaaskeDenmark

Always think positive
webmeister
PABnoaccred
CAG
Monster win congrats on that mate!!! Nice to see those crooks from Betfair having to payout. Let's hope they don't find a silly term somewhere hidden :rolleyes:

dunover

Unofficial T&C's Editor
Staff member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm3
This really pisses me off.
LAST spin, 324 ways of the Orange Bastards and equals Tirilej plus a couple more on YouTube who've had that same hit. (one at 3.60!)

The odd thing is that no-one has ever hit more than 16 rhinos like you just got. Never seen 5 3's with a 2 for the 17=486 ways or the full 18 6x3 for the maximum 729 ways.

I am getting close to ripping his bloody horns off and flogging them to the Chinese.:mad::mad:

daenyboi

Non-Gambler
Hitting that on the last spin of the free spins to must have come at least one tear from ur eyes that day?:thumbsup:

cnichas

PABnonaccred
PABnoaccred
MM
Bravo!!!

Freaking brilliant that!!! well done thats fantastic always wanted to see what that would look like :thumbsup:

jshort

Dormant account
LAST spin, 324 ways of the Orange Bastards and equals Tirilej plus a couple more on YouTube who've had that same hit. (one at 3.60!)

The odd thing is that no-one has ever hit more than 16 rhinos like you just got. Never seen 5 3's with a 2 for the 17=486 ways or the full 18 6x3 for the maximum 729 ways.

I am getting close to ripping his bloody horns off and flogging them to the Chinese.:mad::mad:

RIGGED!!

slot_zombie

Yeah, I think that win qualifies as a "lifetime best", unfortunately. Almost as rare as 6 Diamonds.

Don't rip his horns off, your Rhino vids are the most entertaining on Youtube without a shadow of a doubt! :D

Jono777

Ueber Meister
CAG
mm1
mm4
^^wowowow^^

Nice one :notworthy

Ps: about £140.00 of that's mine, raped, rogered, ripped, ravaged, just busted and see that less than 2 minutes later, you owe me a new PC screen :p :p

Perfect timing for Christmas, fantastic :thumbsup::thumbsup:

slot_zombie

Can I rejoin the party? :D Just hit this on Hills, first spin.

Last edited by a moderator: