Pyramid of Ramesses / Worst mishaps

tataru

Dormant account
I'm having an incredible run on it right now.
Screenshot (244).jpg
Hit this beautiful 250x+ bonus in the freespins (can only be triggered within).
The great thing: Instead of using a picking scheme I told myself go straight from the heart
picking without a second thought! JACKPOT baby! :D:D:D
Screenshot (245).jpg

Guess what's the shocker? Run when I'm running the freespins like a pro I see
that I set the paylines to 20 instead of full (25) because I wanted toknow what
a certain payline is and forgot to up it back to 25.
That at twenty bucks lost because the paytable was not clear.
I feel like killing myself :D even though i made 170Eur in under an hour on
a 25cent bet. Running like a dream.:thumbsup:

What's your worst mishaps?
:mad:

I played this slot the other week, pretty fucking good for a while, then it destroyed me. I got my balance up from £20 to £2000 playing this slot in about 30 minutes, then blew it all in 10, it was throwing 1-200x bonus rounds at me every few minutes, should have left whilst ahead.

Worst "mishap" but its something alot of us have done is clearing your balance of whatever pennies are left and you hit a huge line win but your playing it at 1-2 cents, get so pissed off and feel cheated.

I had a good "mishap" though, accidentally pressed max bet recently on IR, I was playing at about £3 and it took it to about £9 and it hit 4 scatters and got a really nice hit in the feature.

I played this slot the other week, pretty fucking good for a while, then it destroyed me. I got my balance up from £20 to £2000 playing this slot in about 30 minutes, then blew it all in 10, it was throwing 1-200x bonus rounds at me every few minutes, should have left whilst ahead.

Worst "mishap" but its something alot of us have done is clearing your balance of whatever pennies are left and you hit a huge line win but your playing it at 1-2 cents, get so pissed off and feel cheated.

I had a good "mishap" though, accidentally pressed max bet recently on IR, I was playing at about £3 and it took it to about £9 and it hit 4 scatters and got a really nice hit in the feature.

:eek::eek::eek: Honestly what was you expecting, to seriously to continue to win:what:

:eek::eek::eek: Honestly what was you expecting, to seriously to continue to win:what:

Its why im about 20-30 grand down the past year ish :mad:, I have no problems getting my balance up a few hundred quid every deposit it seems, but that means I up the stake and aim for a massive win so ill never have to play again haha. I was just on PP, deposited £15, withdrew £2000, im going to start being careful. Played some beauty and the beast game at £8 a stake once I got my balance up and hit a £1700 win so left lol. I did have £15,000 going into my account about 3 weeks ago, and thats gone, fucking gambling, never get in to deep haha. The more you play the higher stakes you go and if your not in the right mindframe you get sucked into it for weeks on ends losing and losing even when getting what most people would deem as huge wins.

Play smart, and make your withdrawals, take it from this dick hahaha

Its why im about 20-30 grand down the past year ish :mad:, I have no problems getting my balance up a few hundred quid every deposit it seems, but that means I up the stake and aim for a massive win so ill never have to play again haha. I was just on PP, deposited £15, withdrew £2000, im going to start being careful. Played some beauty and the beast game at £8 a stake once I got my balance up and hit a £1700 win so left lol. I did have £15,000 going into my account about 3 weeks ago, and thats gone, fucking gambling, never get in to deep haha. The more you play the higher stakes you go and if your not in the right mindframe you get sucked into it for weeks on ends losing and losing even when getting what most people would deem as huge wins.

Play smart, and make your withdrawals, take it from this dick hahaha

holy shit makes me moaning about losing 20 look ridiculous. 15k in 3 weeks is crazy amount of money, don't make all these sites rich, put some savings away and play with small amount still have as much chance of winning big without losing everythin

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back