New Slot Announcement Punk Rocker by NoLimit City

Never played any games from this provider. Are they any good?

Another one from these i like is Manhattan Goes Wild. Seems to play a little easier on the balance with decent potential ive found.

Really like this slot. Brilliant theme and very well designed and executed IMO.

Other designers could learn a lot from these i think. Clearly spent some time on this.

This slot is so hilarious I had to try it with real money although at VS it is running 94.10% RTP. Still managed to beat the odds. :D

Started with EUR525 balance and didn't lose too much for 200 spins on 0.50, no FS though but some decent pays in between. Then increased to EUR1 for 25 spins and got the Anarchy FS twice within those spins. The last spin of the second feature paid really well as it opened up to the full number of ways and gave a x2 multiplier.

This will be for me the slot of the year 2020!! 1581777762648.png

330x bet!

1581777717212.png

This slot is so hilarious I had to try it with real money although at VS it is running 94.10% RTP. Still managed to beat the odds. :D

Started with EUR525 balance and didn't lose too much for 200 spins on 0.50, no FS though but some decent pays in between. Then increased to EUR1 for 25 spins and got the Anarchy FS twice within those spins. The last spin of the second feature paid really well as it opened up to the full number of ways and gave a x2 multiplier.

This will be for me the slot of the year 2020!! View attachment 123203

330x bet!

View attachment 123202

And showing to BTG that slots can still be interesting, yet not gimmicky :p

NLC are certainly coming up fast in terms of HV and decent games. Few duds but don't they all.

And showing to BTG that slots can still be interesting, yet not gimmicky :p

NLC are certainly coming up fast in terms of HV and decent games. Few duds but don't they all.

Yeah, thought they upped their game lately by quite a margin. Dragon Tribe and Poison Eve are two other good examples. Coming up are Harlequin Carnival and Barbarian Fury, sounds already interesting, should have some details soon.

Problem for me is that I don't fancy my chances playing too often on 94% RTP. It will bite me eventually. :rolleyes:

Yeah, thought they upped their game lately by quite a margin. Dragon Tribe and Poison Eve are two other good examples. Coming up are Harlequin Carnival and Barbarian Fury, sounds already interesting, should have some details soon.

Problem for me is that I don't fancy my chances playing too often on 94% RTP. It will bite me eventually. :rolleyes:

I'd rather play that on 94 than a PNG on 98 :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back