Providers seem short on ideas

I can’t help but notice the amount of new slots that are being turned out on a weekly basis. Personally I don’t think any provider comes close to btg when it comes to game development. I know they have their critics especially when it comes to the bonus frequency on bonanza and things of that nature but at least their games do produce big hits some of the time. A lot of other providers seem to have no innovation whatsoever at the moment. If people chose almost any other game and gave it the time, money and attention that they give bonanza I am convinced the overall results would be worse. You may get a little more play time but have no chance of a big win. Take thunderkick. Apart from Boaw which is one of my favourites the rest are way below par. I actually gave that new one YETI a try the other day. I was bored out of my head within 5 minutes. Quickspin gave us bbw since then nothing of any note. Netent’s Gonzo, Jungle spirit and DOA are not bad games but all seem to have been capped lately as to the x stake they payout. In short it would be better if other providers gave us 1 solid game every 2 or 3 months instead of all this rubbish with no longevity. What is the point of churning out a mirror image of some other pile of junk that’s already out there. IMO if they want their piece of the market they need to improve dramatically.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back