Protect your pictures!

dave1888

10 years here meister!
PABnononaccred2
mm1
For anyone who posts pics into Big win pictures.com protect your pics even just use paint to add your initials to prove it is yours. Why do you ask? Somebody falsely tried to pass off one of my big wins as their own! Even more laughable is the pic was already there under my name! :lolup: So if you take part in this competition it is certainly a good idea to initial your pics or in some way copyright them. Such a shame that this comp has been subject to abuse the good guys at BWP don't deserve to be exploited in anyway they don't need to hold this competition they do it out of their own kindness and generosity. I have been a fan since almost the beginning still use my big win pictures mouse mat and wear my bwp tshirt :). Dave1888 over and out ;)

See Related Threads:

Last edited by a moderator:
A look at different methods artists and photographers can use to protect their images from being downloaded and used illegally.

I thought this is a thread about Jennifer Lawrence :rolleyes:

But seriously, I would suggest some sort of watermark across the reels, so it can't be just cropped and the signature cut off.
On the other hand, don`t know if tampering with screenshots is allowed. (?)

This is a prime example of how you should behave concerning others screenshots.

Last year BigWinPictures accidentally gave me credit and points for a Dead or Alive pic I did not post it was a mega hyper hit! For 45cents bet! I immediately contacted them and told them this isn't my pic there has been mistake I am almost certain it will be Rolandas win picture please credit this DOA master and give him the points. I could have been very dishonest taken the credit and points but that is just not me not when someone has played for hours on end to win big and someone snipes there picture away and claims it is theirs! Very wrong indeed! :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back