Thankyou to Big Win Pictures and Casumo

davos11

Dormant account
Most of my threads here are complaints and general moaning , So it's nice to give credit where credit is due from time to time ,

Last month i entered the Big Win Pictures competition for sending in your big win screencaps , I came 2nd for the month and was given 75euro to play at casumo who where that months sponsors of the competition .

I had a few small wins and managed to get my balance to around 600euro but still with a hefty wagering requirement to go , Turns out it was 50x75 ,
I was expecting lower and mentioned on the live chat that 50x was much higher than usuall but being free money i couldnt complain ,
To my surprise live chat replied and told me as a gesture they would lower wagering to 25x instead of the 50x , Great stuff !! So i as already half way through and looking like a cash out would be possible ..

Not only did i make the wagering but i continued to win and managed to withdraw 1100euro which arrived in my bank within 3 days .

So i would just like to thank BigWinPictures for there great competition and also casumo for getting involved and helping me along with the wagering of the bonus and the very friendly staff they employ :thumbsup:

thanks

See Related Threads:

Last edited by a moderator:
Most of my threads here are complaints and general moaning , So it's nice to give credit where credit is due from time to time ,

Last month i entered the Big Win Pictures competition for sending in your big win screencaps , I came 2nd for the month and was given 75euro to play at casumo who where that months sponsors of the competition .

I had a few small wins and managed to get my balance to around 600euro but still with a hefty wagering requirement to go , Turns out it was 50x75 ,
I was expecting lower and mentioned on the live chat that 50x was much higher than usuall but being free money i couldnt complain ,
To my surprise live chat replied and told me as a gesture they would lower wagering to 25x instead of the 50x , Great stuff !! So i as already half way through and looking like a cash out would be possible ..

Not only did i make the wagering but i continued to win and managed to withdraw 1100euro which arrived in my bank within 3 days .

So i would just like to thank BigWinPictures for there great competition and also casumo for getting involved and helping me along with the wagering of the bonus and the very friendly staff they employ :thumbsup:

thanks

Had to make an account here in order to reply, but just wanted to say that I agree: Big Win Pics is a fun idea, I like it as well. And no, I don't work for them.

Did you see their new Slots24 competition?

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back