Question Predict the win after Huge wagering and win prize @ slotty vegas :)

prizes

if i made any error in picking winner pls point out

once again ty all [/I]

I was closer on my bet (1950) but you didnt play frozen dawn so not sure if i qualified, also i did it only for fun so no worries if i did :)

And if i read wrong sorry! :)

I was closer on my bet (1950) but you didnt play frozen dawn so not sure if i qualified, also i did it only for fun so no worries if i did :)

And if i read wrong sorry! :)

actually ur win prediction has nothing to do with the game selection so u almost made it

as i explained i dont play Mg games on quickfire only play it as download i like GWG frozen dawn too

may be one day i will do the same for mG download

actually ur win prediction has nothing to do with the game selection so u almost made it

as i explained i dont play Mg games on quickfire only play it as download i like GWG frozen dawn too

may be one day i will do the same for mG download

I misunderstood, it was not closest 3 but the closest and then two extra for games. Think i understood i now?

But most important is that you made it! And i forlot to say Congratulations! Always happy for fellow members who (in the short term :p) beat the odds :)

prizes

NO ONE PIN POINTED @1609 SO NO JACKPOT WIN THIS WAS CLOSE I WILL GIVE YOU A 30 EURO FOR IT CONGRATS

EVOLLUTION WAS GOOD I WILL GIVE YOU A 20 FOR IT

GONZO WAS GOOD SO YOU WILL GET 20 TOO :)

Thank you all for the predictions had a bad time this week and last but i recouped it all else prize would have been bit more higher hope no one is disappointed and i will do it again if i get a chance

i will send the prize as soon as i get withdrawal from slotty im verified and had many withdrawals so that wont be too long

if i made any error in picking winner pls point out

once again ty all

do i get a prize then?

Did any of my guys offer heartfelt Congrats??!

hi igor :)

today i got 70 cash in from slotty and i was about to contact support then i saw your reply now i know why :)

very much thanks for that ....

and im happy to say that the site is working perfectly i played around 30+ games

all run smoothly no issue whats ever

so u have no excuses to bring back promotions :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back